Fantasy Lover---Part 10

Hello!!! Here comes last part.

Beast's Soulmate (SwaSan Story)
Fantasy Lover---Part 10
Recap: nikil tell swara about sanskar's critical condition.

"Will you come with me to save him" nikil asked hopefully.
Swara was numb listening to the truth and little guilty for leaving him on death bed. She was lost in her thoughts unknown that tears are already formed in her hazel doe eyes.
" swara" nikil again called not getting any response.

" let's go " swara said hurriedly moving towards cupboard taking her few necessary stuff.
They came down and shomi look at swara in dilemma as she was having bag.

" where you are going??" Shomi asked.
" ma sanskar is in critical condition I need to go" she said
" but why for him" shomi didn't like Sanskar much.

" ma I don't have time for all this let me go I will be soon back plzz" she pleaded.
Shomi left with no other option nodded and nikil swara left.

Beast's world:
Sujata is hell worried as 18 hours are already passed and as curer said only four hours are left to save sanskar.
She is continuously looking at the door hoping that nikil will come with swara.
Fortunately her wait got over when she saw nikil with one girl.
" swara" sujata said assuming that she is swara only.

" yes where is sanskar??" Swara was so desperate to meet him.
" come with me" nikil said and took swara to sanskar's room.
Swara felt little different looking around.

Sanskar's room:
Swara enter inside nervously. Her sight fell on sanskar who was lying unconscious. She went near and sit beside him.
" he has to wake up in 3 hours otherwise we will lose him" nikil told sadly.

Swara was not knowing what to do.
" I had came now also??" She asked.
" may be he will get up feeling you" nikil said.

" hmm" Swara just stare at sanskar's face. There were circles around his eyes and beard has grown little.
" I will leave" nikil said breaking swara's trance and she just nodded.
Nikil left leaving swasan alone.

One hour, then two hours passed swara is still sitting beside him but he didn't gain conscious. She is getting scared and crying. All are waiting in hall and worried for sanskar.

Swara was not able to see him lying lifeless. She lean on his face and placed her rosey lips against his dried one's. She closed her eyes tightly. Her tears fell on his face. She kissed him till she got breathless.

She moved back breathing heavily and slowly open her eyes only to meet his dark brown shades. Swara's eyes shinned knowing finally he opened his eyes. His lips curve into a slight smile finding his love, his life beside him. They shared a beautiful eyelock.
" Sanskarrrrr" sujata shouted standing at the door.

Swara moved little back as sujata hugged him.
" Sanskar you are fine" sujata asked
" yes mom" he tried to smile.

All started talking about his health. Swara was staring at the floor all the time and sanskar was looking at her.
"Now you take rest" ram said and all left.
" be with him" sujata said to swara before leaving and she nodded.

" swara" sanskar called her.
" don't talk to me" she said angrily.
" why???" He was confused why she is furious.

" why you didn't told me truth that you can't survive without me" swara move close to him.

" you didn't want to be with me so.." Sanskar look down while saying.
" so you prefer to die???" Swara asked loudly.
" you care for me" Sanskar was smiling like an idiot.

" no I don't care" she turn her face.
" ohh really" he pull her closer
" all mistakes are mine I should be with you and I behaved very badly with you. I should have understood your feelings" she keep on blaming herself.