o n e

YOU'VE BEEN LAYING SLEEPLESS on the bed every single night after Levi left for some missions outside the walls. You were worried sick about him, and kept thinking on what is he doing or if he's safe or not. His scent that you missed a lot still lingered in your body— he said that it was to keep some males out from you and to show that you're his.

You tossed and turned on the bed in Levi's office room, unable to sleep. It's been a week since his departure, and you missed his short stature and stoic expression. You were supposed to join him, but because he was afraid that you might get hurt and is very dominant, you were left behind to stay in the HQs. How exciting for you.

As you were about to close your eyes and force yourself to sleep, a soft but audible knock was perceived by you, and you joltrd out of bed, sprinting to the door wearing your sleepwear.

You expected to see Levi, but no, it was only a dark-haired man with a mask covering his face. He looked somehow familiar and mysterious, but you shrugged the thought off.

"I have a letter for Miss (Y/n) (L/n) from Captain Levi Ackerman," the man said, handing you a (f/c) letter with your name encarved on the front.

"Why, thank you very much," you thank the man, and felt a tiny bit of disappointment. You thought it was gonna be Levi, but alas, it was his letter. But better than nothing, right?

As you were about to bid your goodbye to the man and turn your back, a pair of hands stretched out from behind, wrapping you in a hug. "What are you—" your sentence was interrupted when the man took of his mask that covered his face.

"Tch, brat, have you forgotten your boyfriend already? It is quite a disappointment that you don't recognize me, I have a bit of hope that you would," Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance, but still wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"L-Levi!" you gasped in surprise, turning around to see the face you've been dreaming and thinking of every night since a week ago. "Y-you're back! But how did you—"

He pointed his index finger at your mouth, signaling you to be quiet. "I have my ways, shitty brat," he answered, letting go of the hug, and caressed your rosy cheeks softly. "I missed you so much, do you know that?"

"I know, I know, I missed you too... A lot," you chuckled, and stared at his intimidating dull, gray eyes in which now looks at you lovingly. "I thought you wouldn't be back for at least another week, so I wasn't really expecting you, I guess you surprised me!"

Levi rubbed his nape and his eyes wandered all over the place. "Eh, I negotiated with Erwin to come back here to see you. You know I can't stand not seeing your beautiful face and figure," he pinched your cheeks with one hand, the other hand still circling your waist. He inched closer to your head, and gave a light kiss at the top of your head, since he was a few centimeters taller than you.

"So you'll be here for the following week?" you smiled, delighted.

Levi shook his head in dismay. "Sadly, I will be leaving again tomorrow," he sighed in annoyance. "Damn Eyebrows, he also left me a pile of paperwork..."

"Why don't we do it together?" you offered, smiling. "It'd be much faster and we can spend some time together after."

"Hm, not a bad idea, (Y/n)," he answered, "then let's get started, I want to finish this as soon as possible so I can be with you."

You blushed at his blunt statement, and  sighed. "A-alright, let's get started!"

Levi raised his eyebrows and said, "Hm, (Y/n), but—"

"No buts, Levi," you chimed in, "you should focus on your paperwork, and when we're done, we could have all the time we want."