Monday, January 30, 2017

Today, I went on an outting with my parents until 1:00 later today. When I left, i felt a strong punch in the stomach. I couldn't breath, eat, drink anything, all day. I had a doctors appointment for birth control. Me and my boyfriend has had sex before, with protection of course but I'm so scared to tell my dad until a few months of being on it. I feel so stupid for having sex at a young age, but when you think you believe you found your true love, you wanna do things to show you wanna keep them. I really do love this boy. I want to grow old with him and one day maybe kids, of course when im older. I never did mention my age, right now im currently 14..yes I know..sex..at 14?! Wtf?!..But yea I want my future in his hands, this handsome, sexy, funny, talented, smart, nice personality, just everything right, everything I want in someone. I know I know I know cheesy right? But spilling my guts now will just make me feel better, happier. Right now, I'm in a small place called Innerlink, a place for run aways, bad kids, just another small jail sell with a bed and a roommate. Its like jail but a house. With closed locked doors, chores, kids in here for stupid reasons. Anyways but I'm here because i don't wanna go home... I love my friends and family and I love my boyfriend, so, so god damn much.. But.. I get to stressed out and I had to get away, that and i had no choice. My friend had asked me and my boyfriend to come over to babysit with her in Sant Charles..just us..no adults..me and my boyfriend would fall asleep knowing that when we wake up well see the one person we love..but that of course didn't happen. My dad came and got me and put things in my head, I just needed to get away for a while, so I'm here. Ya Ya but imma go to bed now and I'll tell you my whole storywhen I have time, goodbye. For now.

                                      ~Kat..

******

God whats wrong with me, im writing in a dairy.   

I closed the little book and put it in the top drawer of the big dark brown dresser in my prison room.

Im in room 2.
This place is going to be bad, i can already tell. Ive been here since January 21. They can only keep me for three weeks...sadly.

I make my bed as my roommate Sydney walks in. Sydney Jade. Shes in here because her and her mother got into a fight. She goes to a Christian school, but shes not the Christian type. For sure. She has cuts on her arm deeper then the ones on mine.

She walks in and sits on her bed.
"You know i really needed that journal right?" She gives me a dirty look for a minute. "I know, but that woman said i need to right down everything im thinking, and im not gonna do it in some notebook amd then get it mixed up with my school stuff. Id probably forget and put it in one of my teachers baskets and then they would be reading whats going on in my mind, and im telling you, they wouldnt like it." I finished talking as i was walking down the hallway. I went and sat down on the couch in the living room. Taneasia (ta-knee-see-a) and a few more of the kids that are in here were there to.

Zion. The only boy at the moment, always looks at all of us girls weirdly. *hit *hit he likes us, duhh. In a house full of nothing but girls on one side. Anyways, i sit down and watch whats on. I laugh at what they're talking about but dont say nothing.

Its 10:30. 'Bedtime'.