Tuesday April 4, 2017

Um... I honestly don't know what to do.... I really don't... I love him and I knew he was changing .....I really did but he dissed my privacy ....I still love him ....but I'll just try to get over it.. again ....it never works every time we break up I have tried to forget about him... but I can't... I love him I have met the good side of him the Day he cried on my front porch because he didn't want to lose me ....that day realized that he cares its just he don't know how to show it beside sex and before I could show him that I don't just want sex... he was scared and we both messed up ...like I said its so hard but I'll get over it .....i drew him a picture that now he can't ever see ....I burned all the his things he  gave me.. the necklace.. the bracelet ...his sweater... my heart... the pictures I taught him how to draw ... oh plus his virginity lol but still I love you and I'm sorry we both fucked up ....I really am... I wish we could of changed quicker ....but I lost my chances .....I hope you'll find the special one... I will truly love you forever... but it's okay ...goodbye...

~Kat...
*

****

I start to cry. Then look up at his name he wrote on my door. A heart with his and my initials. D+S ❤. I ball even more...I cant even look at his name...its gotta be removed..I take some left over spray paint in the can and spray over it....the heart...his name...our true love...gone..