chapter 3- I want you back

After that day I felt ali's hiding something I didnt know she's eff*n weird after I told her that I dreamt about the mystery guy again....

*******flashback*******

Ali believe me after my operation napapanaginipan ko na yung lalaking yun.

Okay lorrie wait calm down. *sigh* don't you remember anything?

Huh?

Nothing I'm just tired forget that bitch you're just being paranoid lets go.

Wait what?! Ali what are you talking about is there something I should know?

Wala haha tara na.

Ok?.

*******end of flashback******
I'm really confused arghh maybe she'd right baka napa-paranoid lang ako.nag soundtrip nalang ako then*yawn*i decided to sleep.........
.
.
.
Hey my queen

Yes my king hihihi

I love you

I love you too

Even I will go far away from you dont be sad ok remember kahit ilang beses ako umalis babalik at babalik parin ako sa babaeng ihaharap ko sa altar

*blush*ewan sayo haha i know you wont leave me naman eh diba di mo ko iiwan. *then he hug me tight*

I'll be back my queen

What are you talking about?!

I love you keep that in mind

*then he slowly went away and I burst into teats seeing him walking away from me*
.
I love you my king.
.
.
.
__________________________

What the?! Sino kaba bakit lagi kitang napapanaginipan sino kaba you're making me confused.
Are you pary of my past the fudge *then now I'm eff*n crying because of my eff*n dream*

Lorraine*knocks on the door*

Come in.Mom?

Hey baby. Why are you crying?!

Mom bakit ganun since the car incident happen may napapanaginipan akong lalaki we used to call each other king and queen. Mom who the hell is he*sniff*

Lorrie stop crying may sakit ka sa puso baka maapektuhan ka katatapos lang ng operation mo d-diba and*gulp*d-dont think o-of it your just being p-paranoid

No mom i know I'm not being paranoid I know he's damn special to me but damn I dont know him that's why I'm asking you cause I want him back..

*nagulat nalang ako sa sarili ko saan ko nakuha yung salita kong yun*

Lorrie? Pardon me?you want what?

Go out mom I'm just fvcking tired.

Then she goes out....

*bigla nalang humangin ng malakas I even have my goose bumps*

I'll be back soon my queen.......

~the next day~

antagal ni ali kanina pa ako bihis eh that bitch arghhh she should pick me up before 7 anong oras na mag 8:00 na *murmuring*

Stop murmuring will you umagang umaga ate. -ethan

Shut up will you*by the way he's ethan zachariah faulkerson my younger brother he's also a brat hihihi*

OMG bitchhhhh sorry for being late but ghad lets go there's a set of bitches bullying those poor nerds around our girls are checking there background (what she mean to "our girls" is our group set of bullies, set of bitches but we never bully nerds)
What?!

Hell yeah so let's go...

(We hurriedly jump into her Porsche car)

~school~

"You freaking nerds dont belong here kahihiyan lang naman kayo sa F.U eh hahaha right girls"

"T-tama na po mag t-transfer nalang po kami"

"Much better now kiss my shoes"

"P-po?"

"I said kiss my---"

Bitch please!eh kung sayo ko kaya ipahalik yan you fvcking dumb@ss*i shout at them*

Oh? And who are you? -said there leader i guees.

You must be new here*i smirked*

Yeah I maybe new here but I'm the Queen here..

Ow shut up ugly frog -ali.

And who are you bitch?.

(Instead of answering aliana just smirk yeah unbelievable)

Pardon me? You're the what of this school?

I'm the queen here ugly bitch. *she proudly said unbelievable *

(I gave her my calling card)call me later then meet me at my office bitch di mo alam kung sino binangga mo *i look to the nerd*heyy stop crying let mr handle it ok*then I hugged her* you dont need to transfer school I'm here to protect everyone even if Im the campus bully weird noh? Hahaha now go.(then she walk away from us and face the ugly frog again)

You'll regret this*i smirked*

No, you will bitch my dad is one of the owners business partner here.-she proudly said

Hahahaha crazy bitch. Just shut up waste girl and call me to tell where my office is.

Office? Are you nuts you're just a fvcking ordinary student here hahahaha

Hmmm is that what you think? Now follow me....

(Kinaladkad ko sya papunta sa office ko yeah I have my own office kasi ako ang magmamana nito soon and ethan will take charge on my dad's company abroad)

-office-

Now sit!and read this! ( I said after I gave my I. D and a paper that shows I'm the next one to rule this school. )

*shocked*f-faulkerson? You're the grandchild of the o-owner.

Hell yeah you moron! -aliana hissed

Now tell your dad to find a school for you.

What?!no?! My dad is one of--

Oww your dad tell him to find another job.

No! I'm gonna tell this to your lolo

Go ahead haha lets see what he'll do* i smirked*)

(Then bigla nalang humangin ulit ng malakas and then I for the second time I have goosebumps)

~hey just breath my queen I dont wanna see you stressed I love you~

*i dont know who's that but i burssed into tears and felt that I miss someone*

MY KING? *sniff*
____________________________

A/N sorry for the slow update love you guysss