Who are you?

"Hey wake up, sleeping beauty. We don't have all day,"said someone as they tapped on Damian's shoulder.

"Huh, what?"said Damian as he slowly opens his eyes.

"Looks like you finally woke up," said someone with a big smile.

"Oh hey, John. What did you come here for?"said Damian.

"Oh yeah, here,"said John as he hands a box to him,"It's your order from that one guy."

"Yes my new PC game came in, thanks,"said Damian.

"Your welcome, but sorry, I have to get going or my mom will chew me out for not coming home right away,"said John.

"Alright, see you later,"said Damian

As his friend leaves he starts to download his new game to his computer. He then puts it aside to download, and he starts to doze off.

This seems weird my bed usually isn't this hard and lumpy, thought Damian.

"Oui! Get up! Move now or prepare to fight!,"said unknown girl.

"What,"said Damian as he jolts up from laying on a gravel road.

With a stern look "You stand up!,"said unknown girl.

Damian stands up and says,"Um, who are you and where am I?"

Before the girl could speak a man comes up to her and whispers some unknown language into her ear. She then sends the man away and gets on her horse.

"Get on!"said unknown girl.

Not knowing what's going on Damian pauses and stares.

"Get on or I will make you walk!"said unknown girl.

Damian snaps out his trance and gets on the horse. The girl starts to making the horse gallop to a huge village not far from where Damian woke up. It's late evening and as they go through the village people stare as they pass them. The village is a small mountain and as in many fairy tail's there is a castle toward the top of the mini-mountain. They then get to the a large, dark, gate that surrounds the castle. As they approach the gate it slowly opens and the horse slows down into a trot. They are now in the Castle's outer area where there is a large statue that towers them. The strange girl then has the horse go up to what seems to be the door and tells Damian to get off. He gets off and so does the girl. She then calls a man to take care of her horse and the man nods while he takes the horse to the stables.