Chapter 2

I wake up thinking about the concert I have tomorrow. I take a shower thinking about the concert I have tomorrow.

"What if my life turns into a fan fiction after this concert?" I ask myself

eh probably not.But that would be awesome!

"Ally!" my mom yelled from down stairs. "Your going to be late for school hurry up!"

"Coming!" I yelled trotting down the stairs.

Im a normal girl going to college, obsessing over the famous boy band One Direction every second of the day. But what I didn't know is that my life WOULD soon become a fan fiction.

I quickly ate breakfast and over looked my outfit on more time. A cute height wasted floral skirt with black pumps and a plain white tank top. I drove to my friend Haley's house to pick her up. Then we went to college together. Thank god we both had the same classes.... well not all of them. We don't have 2 of them together. Haley and I have been friends forever and we were inseparable.

"Ok take your seats." Mr. Brown said

Everybody took there seats and her began to speak.

"This trimester we will be reading a Shakespeare you all know this book probably or heard of it. We will be reading Romeo and Juliet." he said as he gave each person at the end of the row a stack of books to pass out. While the books were being handed out he was explaining to us some of the things about Shakespeare.

"At the end of the trimester we will  be acting out the book and hundreds of people will be there so im just warning you."

Oh my gosh i wanna be Juliet an the cute boy next to me can be Romeo! I love acting and this is my chance to embrace it.

*tick tick*

The sound of the clock hitting the hour was out signal that we could leave. Everyone started to get up but Mr. Brown stopped us.

"Read pages one through 10 tonight." he said "You may go now."

"Oh my god homework on the second day." i complained to Haley

"i know right this is gonna be a hard four years.