Chapter 2

(flashback when moon and rose are 7 y/o)

we're gonna get some ice cream."mom can i get some ice cream?".making my cute face."ofcourse honey you can take a ice cream,just remember to be back. Daddy's going home right now".she said and hugging me.

"should we get ice cream?". i asked rose excitedly and we walk down the street and we saw a vendor pass by.

"look rose! ice cream!".then i pull rose where the street vendor is.

"one strawberry please!". i said excitedly and i asked what's rose is buying.

"here you go fella one strawberry and a vanilla". then we're heading home now and i realize that something is wrong.

"no it's right". pulling rose."no its this way".pulling me.

then the misunderstanding lead us to the park where

I saw a girl and a boy.
They were both on the swing.
Then the boy hopped out and tell something to the girl causing her to nod.

i ran making my way to the music box then someone grab my shoulder and it make me startled.I throwed the box in the bushes and then i start to cry.

Rose grab my hand and run really really fast until we reach a deadend.

"rose who are they?". i asked hiding in rose back.

"just a bunch of loser moon".rose said pating my head.

then rose yelled for help the strangers just look each other. Then their making way through us.

"stop there!".a pretty girl said and the group of strangers went to her and said something.

"i will punch you!". and then the taller male laught. The girl kick the taller male's private part.

It make it even worst their angry and someone just trow a music box on them. Then he make a scary face that even make me sacred.

the group of stranger run and the two person make way trough us."are you alright?.the male said

and ge reapet again. Im scared.then a beautiful music just pass trough my ears.

i pointed it and the other male gave it to me and he pat my head.

"moon! there you are im worried sick! now let's go you're father is waiting".my mom said with rose dad. i just mouthed thank you for the music box.

---------------------
Chapter 2 done.......

guys let me remind you. Read the gxg side on my friend.oww like thousand tears fallimg on my face because of this.... of how we work i hope you read it guys. POWER!

time check:3:16