Ethan- choir concert shooting

You stood behind the curtain, prepared to go on stage. Every time you stand on the stage, you feel nervous. You felt especially nervous today because your new boyfriend Ethan was coming.

"Get ready guys." The choir directer, mr. Pickle, said. We stood still and the curtain opened. You scanned the room to see your wonderful boyfriend and found him in the third row on the left.
You heard the song start playing and opened your mouth. You saw E smiling at you. The next minute was a blur. The doors bursted open and a high school drop out named Jim gritty, started shouting at anyone and everyone. You felt a bullet hit you in the leg. You started screaming and wobble running toward the exit. You scanned the room for Ethan on the way there. You saw him on the floor. You stopped in your tracks and turned towards him, now running towards him.

"Ethan!" You screamed, shaking him. He layed there still, blood was pouring out of his wound which was in his stomach. You scrambled around and found his phone, ducked down, dodging a bullet and then called 911. They came 5 minutes later because the fire-station and police station was near the school. The cops searched the room for the shooter and found him dead, a shot to the head. The paramedics helped tons of people. You screamed that there was two people over here but you were worried about Ethan, who was now feeling cold. His face was no longer tan, but pale as can be. You thought he had died. They put him on a stretcher and attended to you wounds. You heard one paramedic say he's alive and that was the last thing you heard before passing out.

You woke up 2 hours later and looked around, at a white room. You realized you were In the hospital. U pressed the button and a nurse came in. "WHERE IS ETHAN!" You screamed. "He's In the room next to you." She said scarcely. You got out of the bed and hobbled towards his room. He was awake and the color of his skin returned. "Omg your alive!" You exclaimed. "Yep." He said weakly. You grabbed his hand and he squeezed yours. "I love you." He mumbled. "I love you too." You smiled.

Wow that was a weak ending. Can I just say this was sad. Btw who thinks grant gustin is like literally an angel? Comment down below. Also if you have a suggestion, comment below or message us. Thanks for reading this book😜
-Annie