My Sister

Lorna sat at her desk, writing frantically. She had to finish her essay before tomorrow. When she had finished, she packed up her things. She checked her phone for messages, she had one from her sister, it read: "Please come to school now! I need help!".  On her way there, she met up with her sister (Elaine) arguing with her arch - enemy, George. Lorna ran over there and saw that her sister's face was covered in blood.

"Are you alright?" Lorna asked, worried. She looked up at her boyfriend holding her nose, tight. Lorna walked up to George. "What have you done to her?!" She shouted. "Urr.. Shes an idiot" he said, as if he didn't care.

Lorna clutched her fists in tight, and it eventually it turned into a fight. Lorna was very good at martial arts, so George went home with a broken leg and his body in blood."IF YOU EVER HURT MY SISTER AGAIN..! Lorna screamed. George scurried away before she could say anything else. "Are you ok?! Please tell me your ok!"Lorna screeched, Elaine was in tears now. "I think I'm all right" she said quietly, still clutching her nose.

Come on, let's get home. I don't want you to go to school like this. Just look at you!" Lorna said, tears were welling up in her eyes.

The next day, Lorna walked to school with Elaine and made sure that she was alright. Her nose was still a bit sore, and it was bleeding a little. When Lorna got to school, she had math class first. Half way through the lesson, she got sent to the head teachers office!

She knocked on the head teachers office nervously. "Come on in" said the head teacher.

As Lorna walked in, the police were sitting in a chair next to George. "Oh... no."