4.

I grabbed her bag and put her stuff in it while J helped her get dress in the bathroom, she was still weak and needed a little assistance. Her blood count was low and she was still under weight for her age and height so they wanted to keep her  longer but you know that wasn't happening.

"Hey! Y'all ready? We gotta go, doc or Kelly might bust through here any minute!" I said from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Okay we coming!" J yelled in response and they walked out soon after. I handed Jamie her bag and help Asia get into the wheelchair that I stole from the hallway.

"Okay the coast is clear, come on." She waved us over after searching to see if anyone was coming our way. We quickly ran down the hallway and onto the back staircase. I picked Asia up into my arms as we ran down the stairs. Her head rested on my shoulders as her arms wrapped tightly around my neck.

"You good?" I asked through heavy  breaths. Damn I need to exercise more.

"Yeah. Just tired." She replied softly.

"Don't worry we'll be at the hotel in no time and you can order whatever you like." I comforted her as I watched Jamie open the door that lead to the parking garage. I put Asia in the backseat while jamie and I sat in the front with me driving.

We got to the hotel fifteen minutes later and everyone was chilling in Asia's room.

"What you want to eat Asia? I'll order it." Jamie asked handing her the menu.

My phone rang so I looked at the screen and smiled when I saw Mali name flash across it.

"Hey baby." I said walking into the other room.

Asia P.O.V

I looked up from the menu when I over heard Kei call someone baby. Since I've known her she never had a girl, let alone be calling someone baby.

"Who Kei talking to? I heard her say hey baby."

"Oh, that's probably Mali." Jamie replied with a shrug.

"Mali? Is that her girlfriend? Kei has a girl now?" I asked with a bright smile.

"I don't think they official yet. I ain't know what the hell Kei waiting on cuz she seem like a nice girl, well for Kei." J laughed to herself.

"Why you laugh? You don't like her?" I looked at her confused after I hung up from ordering some pancakes,eggs, bacon and apple juice.

"I barely know the girl to not like her. I don't know, she seems kinda bossy but she good for Kei cuz Kei is tough so she needs someone strong, you know?" Jamie said sitting on the bed with me and I nodded.

"I wanna meet her.  It's exciting. I never thought she'll meet a girl she's actually interested in. I mean, I know at some point it was bound to happen but I thought it would when she is much older. She's always so secretive and about her money, so to hear she's talking to a girl is great news." I said in excitement.

"Yeah, I guess." Jamie shrugged turning the TV on.

"How you and ya boo?" I asked changing the subject.

"Girl fuck him." She said nonchalantly. My eyes opened wide as I sat up and stared at her, her eyes glued to the television.

"What?! What happened?"   

"What's the most common shit that happens as to why couples break up?" Jamie turned to me waiting for my  response.

"He cheated!?" I yelled in shock. We heard a knock on the door then followed by someone saying "room service". Jamie got up, opened the door and allowed the guy to come in with our tray of food.