Flashback

Juanpa's POV

We've been waiting for atleast half an hour. "How long does girl talk last?" Logan yawns. Twan sits down and leans against the wall. "I just wanna sleep man...." Logan joins Twan. I sit down with them and take out my phone.

"Who's Savann- Ohhhhhhhhh!" Logan says

"Who's Savann- Ohhhhhhhhh!" Logan says. Randomly, I remember something. *Facepalm* "Wow...." I'm actually amazed I didn't think of this. "What?" Twan asks. "Why didn't I just change my number?" "Well that'll hold her off for about a week. It's not going to be the hardest thing in the world to find your number, especially when your a celebrity. "

Lele's POV

"I don't really care whether or not my mom leaves. Knowing her she's probably going to text me and pretend like nothing happened. Then she'll just show up again, and embarrass me. " I'm going to literally rip someone's head off. "Ok, I think we've kept them waiting for too long." Inanna gets up and opens the door for the guys. Logan comes in first, and hugs me. He's kinda like an older brother, but he's the same age as me and not as annoying as one.

Second comes Twan, who asks me if I'm ok, then sits down next to Hannah. Last comes Juanpa, who I hug as soon as he walks over. "Sorry...." I whisper to him.

Juanpa's POV

Lele puts on an oversized hoodie and walks outside. She sits down on a chair, and leans her head against the back. Sighing, Logan sits down on his bed and runs his hand through his hair. "I'm worried about her...." He says.

Not half as much as me.......

Lele's head tilts. She stands up and folds her arms on top of the metal railing. I don't even have to look at her face to know that she's frowning. Logan looks stressed. He's insanely overprotective of Lele. He even gave ME the big bro talk.

Lele's POV

I wish I could just walk back inside and pretend like everything's normal. Is this what fame does? Every day there's another big problem, and the only reason I've been able to get through them is because of Juanpa...

I feel like he always takes care of me, and I feel bad when I'm so upset, he never worries me with his problems. Does he even have any problems? He's always been my shoulder to lean on, it's starting to make me feel like trash. I just got in a huge fight with my mom, I haven't been getting a lot of sleep, and now I can tell that Juanpa feels like it's his responsibility to take care of me. I don't know what I would be doing right now if Juanpa wasn't here with me. I would probably be back at home, taking pictures for Instagram or watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. I would still be with Jason, stuck in my own little prison of emotions. He's actually the reason I left Jason. I'd had a crush on Juanpa from the day I met him to the day we were dating.

*Flashback*

"Where are you going?" Logan asks, raising his eyebrows. "Jason's." I reply. "I told you, I don't want you around that guy. He's bad news." "Logan, it's a party, if something bad happens, people will be around." I lean against the door. "A party is even worse."  He groans. "Cmon Logan, I don't want to be late. You know in the end you'll give in." I say smirking. "Come back in one piece alright? Before you go, change, I don't want you wearing something like that anywhere." Logan tilts his head and waits for my answer. "Ummmm, bye..." I run out the door, well, as fast as I can with these heels. I get in my car and quickly pull away.

I arrive at Jason's house, which already has beer bottles and drunk people passed out on the ground. He's waiting for me at the front door, with a water bottle in his hand. I knew better than to fall for that, it's probably Whiskey for all I know. "Hey babe." He kisses me, and leads me inside. Immediately, I see heads turn. Guys. "I'll be right back." Jason walks away to a group of cheerleaders. Some guy comes over to me. His shaggy brown hair covers half of his right eye. "Hey cutie. " He says. I laughed, and ran my fingers through my curled hair. "How bout I get your number?" He smirks. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Jason walks over to the guy and punches him. "Jason!" I hiss. I grab his shoulder and try to pull him away. He shoves me back. I try to catch my balance, but I fall. My head hits the hardwood floor. Now, everyone's looking. I stand up, holding my head. Jason grabs the guys shirt and holds him up in the air. I run up to them, and try and stop Jason again. He turns around, looking me straight in the eye. "No one hurts you except for me." He says harshly. He punches me, right on my eye. I fall back again. I lay helplessly in the ground. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I hear a familiar voice. My head hurts, like it's being hit with a frying pan multiple times. I cover my eye, only to realize my hand had blood on it. I want to sit up and see who came in, but it was really no use. My head felt heavy, I felt weak. All I could hear is the sound of a punch, swearing, and footsteps. I cant tell which direction they were coming, I can't hear them anymore. I can't see them anymore. I see pitch black... "Lele.......?"

A small tear escapes my eye. Memories can be a gift, but for me, there more of a curse. I look inside, where everyone leaves except Juanpa. I look the other way when he turns around. I don't want him to see me like this, even if he already has multiple times. I hear the door slide open. He sighs and walks over to me. Another tear rolls down my cheek, reaching my chin. I look at Juanpa, who's expression turns from sympathetic to worried. He tilts his head, "Lele...." He sighs. I give in, and just hug him. I really need it.....

HAHA 1,000 WORDS!!!

Idk why I'm even saying that cuz most chapters are, but it's just weird cuz my personal narrative from school is shorter than one of my chapters.

Wuvyabruh

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII