Chapter 1: The new Park Chaeyoung

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry..."

"What do you mean Jimin?"

"I can't be with you anymore"

"What!? What are you saying?"

"We can no longer be together, I'm so sorry."

"Wha- *starts to cry* why? Did I do something wrong?"

"No you haven't.. Its just..."

"Spit it out Jimin! I don't want fake excuses! If you don't love me anymore, then just say so!"

"No, I love you Chaeng, I love you so much-"

"Then why do you want to break up with me?!"

"Because I'm going to be married"

"What? You're married!?"

"Soon..."

"Wait what!?"

"I was set up to marry a girl for the sake of my father's business to keep on going..."

"..."

"Chaeyoung, I know you don't want this, but I don't want it too. You're the only girl I wish to marry, but it cannot be done. I'm sorry, I just wished I had an older brother then he can take my place."

"If you loved me Jimin, then why can't you tell your parents to forbid it to happen?"

"I've done it already but I have no choice, I can't just let my father's company down."

"I should have known! You don't love me! Why did I ever agree to a jerk like you!? I'm done! Good luck with your wedding. I hope the girl is more precious than me!"

"Chae-"

------

"Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung where are you going!?"

"I'm leaving mom... *runs off*"

"What!? Chaeyoung honey? CHAEYOUNG!!! *cries*"

°°°°°

"We have been reported that a black Kia car, plate no. ****** had crashed at the **** river just a moment ago. we found no one, but only a picture of an orange haired girl together with a guy with silver hair. Here's the photo...

"Noo

"Noo... Chaeyoung..."

"Why does it have to be my daughter!?"

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung, I've always loved you*cries*"

-----

"Where am I?"

"Shh... You're fine, we're glad that you're safe..."

"*cries*"

"Oh no please don't cry... What's your name? What happen? We won't hurt you"

"My name is Park Chaeyoung, what happened was I left home because I can't do this Anymore, I want to leave in another place far from here..."