Anniversary

Peter came down the stairs, styled hair, dressed to the T, still fixing his tie. "August, Amaya, Andrew, you have two minutes to be ready and waiting by the door with your overnight bags," He called out.

Mariska was in the kitchen, giggling to herself knowing how slow her kids were at getting ready to spend the night somewhere. She was fixing her tea, dressed in her short, sleep shorts and one of Peters T-shirts, hair in a messy bun, when she felt her husbands arms wrap around her waist. "How is it possible that with each year we've been married, you seem to get sexier and sexier?" He asked her as he took in the smell of her skin from the vanilla bath bomb she used the previous night, while he kissed the base of her neck.

"Mm, I don't know. Maybe it's because as you get older, your eyes get worse," she said sarcastically and giggling when he slapped her on the ass.

"I don't think that's it." He chuckled as he turned her in his arms and leaned down to kiss her soft lips.

"Whose waiting on who now dad?" August grinned coming into the kitchen. "Eww," He fake gagged when he saw them kissing, causing Mariska and Peter to pull apart and laugh.

"Okay, Okay, I'm coming!" Peter chuckled. "Can't wait to see what you have planned for us this year, when I get back," Peter smiled and kissed her once more, watching her give the kids love before they left. "Bye, mommy!" The three yelled as they made their way to the car.

Once the four were out the door, Mariska looked up at the clock. It was 4:30, she figure Peter would be back by 6:00, which was plenty of time for her to get ready.

She grabbed her phone and made her way up the winding stairs, and into their master bedroom. She carefully stripped naked, examining her naked body in the full length mirror at the foot of their bed. She knew she was beautiful, everyone told her so. Her fans, her friends, her family, everyone.

She made her way into the conjoined master bathroom, where she drew herself a hot bath, adding Peter's favorite vanilla bath beads into the warm water. Once the tub was full, she carefully sunk herself chin deep into the delicious smelling water. She laid there, eyes closed, relaxing and thinking about her plans for their special night.

After washing herself and washing her hair, she got out, wrapping herself in a huge, fluffy towel before draining the water. She dried herself, and dropped the towel, making her way into her closet to find which dress she wanted to wear to dinner that would knock his socks off. She grazed through her wardrobe finding many sexy dresses. Some red, some black, some strapless, some backless, some see through, some sequined, but none felt right.

She huffed and came over to her lingerie drawer, she dug through the silky, cotton, soft, rainbow of colored panties and bra sets before her eyes caught something in the back of the drawer.

She bit her bottom lip and grabbed it. She held it up and smirked. This year, their tenth year, she wasn't going to have their traditional dinner and out on the town plans. This year would be very different.

She went into the bathroom and fixed her hair, curling it in beautiful, big curls. She then added just a little makeup to her already flawless skin. Not much, just some lipstick, eye liner and mascara. She knew Peter loved her long, luscious lashes, and so did she. That was one thing about herself she was very confident about.

She glanced at the clock and saw 5:50. She gasped a little, knowing Peter would be home any minute. She quickly found a piece of paper, writing elegantly, "Come find me." With a heart at the end. She sprayed perfume on it; the one she's knew was his favorite, and walked down the winding stairs placing it on the small table beside the door, where he always puts the keys.