Chapter 1

Year 2100

BANG BANG BA- "Rose! How many times do i have to tell you not to bang on the doar!"

Grrr if she would just get out of the damm shower then we would not have this problem."Hurry up mom!"

Sorry excuse my rudeness i have not introduced my self yet. I am Rose Blood Graves. Yes i no what youre thinking creepy name and you no what its the truth it is a very creepy name and i no that.

"MoM! Hurry the hell up!"."Do not talk to me like that y-"
BOOM!

Darkness

Pain

---------------------------------
2 years later

"blood blood dripping down the walls"
I keep repeating that out loud to my self "no one can no" "Shut up in the there human!" He spits the word Human out like its venom.

I hear the door creak and unlock and i look up and see that the vampire who told me to shut up is there looking at me with the look of disgust one his face.

"Get up!" He says as he grabs my arm lifting me up.

"No! Don't make me go! Let me go! I don't want to be adopted!"

I struggle as he gets the cuffs on me and pushes me through the door.
I look up to see many other girls standing in front of 5 men dressed in all black.

I look down the line of girls and see them pushing there boobs out well trying to any way. I start to murmur to my self "Blood blood dripping down the walls No one can no".

"QUIET!" The guard says as he hits me on the back with his metal wip causing my blood to start pouring down my back on the floor.

My knees wobble from the pain but i dont fall or let out any sound accept for A small whimper.

"One of you will be chosen by these 5 men"
-----------------