The ABCs of Journaling

Prompt: Why do good people sometimes have to suffer?

_____

Anybody in the world can say that they've suffered. But something you should notice is that good people suffer as well. Certainly, if they're truly good people, they shouldn't have to suffer, right? Dealing with certain things counts as suffering, like a friend or family member passing away, or your parents are getting divorced. Even your own emotional turmoil can count as suffering, depending on the degree, and inner conflicts. From all over the world, suffering exists, and yet, even the good people suffer. Good people possess the potential to overcome these terrible things, dodging and overcoming each and every obstacle that may come their way- good people suffer because life knows that they are strong enough to get through whatever ails them, and also knows that good people possess the knowledge and willpower to trounce their suffering. How people overcome their suffering all depends on the person. It may seem impossible, but it isn't. Just because you're suffering doesn't mean you can't get through it, because in the end, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Keys to success include enduring struggles and if you are strong enough and have the willpower to conquer your demons, you will always succeed. Likewise, normal people also suffer- but what makes them a good or bad person is how they deal with their issues. Many people claim that they suffer, and that is true, in all cases, regardless of who the person is. Nobody can say that they're a good person and automatically become a good person- how they deal with their pain and troubles, as well as how they treat others makes them who they are. Overcoming these trials set out for you is strenuous. Prevailing is even harder- but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Query about how you've suffered and how you dealt with it; how you overcame your struggles and rose above the pain. Ready or not, life will unexpectedly throw challenges your way. Sometimes it may seem impossible- sometimes you may feel like giving up. Throughout your lifetime, these things happen. Unjust as life may be, everyone can and has the ability to conquer their struggles. Vast as life is, it still happens to everybody. Whether you get through it and how you get through it and how you do it is up to you. EXtreme cases may be harder to best, but if you trudge through it, whether it be with your head held high and shoulders back, or your head down and slouched over, you can still do it and accomplish getting through tough times. You are ultimately the one who decides what you do and how you do it, just like every other choice you make. Zilch can defy your willpower- people just forget about that sometimes; if you remember that, you can make a larger impact that you ever thought possible, if you just try.