Trick (Part 2)

Sup guys I just wanted to tell you before we start this story is now my story so the others will just pop in every now and then, so I hope you guys enjoy!

Dipper's POV~

'Ugh! Where is he!? What if he gets hurt?!Ughhhhhh!'
I thought as I ran farther into the forest with Mabel, Soos, Wendy and Stan following quickly behind me. I ran a little father until I heard a grunt. I ran towards the sound and saw Ford laying against a tree. I took a quick look over him, his legs and arms were all bent out of shape and he was drenched in blood.
"Ford! Are you okay?! What happened?!" Stan said sitting by Fords side and shaking him gently. Then his eyes began to flutter open.
"W-What happened?" He said in a sluggish tone.
"That's what we wanted to know!" Stan said staring at his brother awful state.
"Ngh! Why am I in so much pain!?" Ford yelled putting his head down and jamming his eyes shut because of the agony he was in. Suddenly I heard another grunt but it was much fainter so I was the only one to hear.
"Bill!" I yelled running towards the sound when suddenly I tripped. I looked over to my feet and saw Bill's hat. It was covered in blood and ripped slightly. I grabbed his hat and got up. I continued running and then there he was laying right in between two pine trees. He was all bloody and his clothes were all ripped and dirty. I looked at his face and his eyepatch was gone . His face looked like something you'd see in a horror movie, it was covered in scars, blood, bruises and cuts. I grabbed a med kit out of my backpack and opened it up to take the alcohol wipes out. I slowly began to clean his face and hands also putting band-aids over each cut. I threw the med kit over to Mabel to help Ford and then put Bill on my shoulder. I then told the gang I was leaving and walked back the shack with Bill. Once we got there I ran upstairs and laid him on the bed. I took his shirt and sweater off and began to tend to all the wounds on his chest and arms. Then when I finished I put his shirt back on and rolled up his pants to check his shins and knees. Turns out there was stab marks and bruises all over his legs so I began to tend to them as well. Once I finished I rolled his pants back down and headed down stairs. I saw Mabel and Stan next to an unconscious Ford on the couch. They were also tending to his wounds, Stan more than Mabel of course. I then made 8 cups of tea for everyone and handed them out then I brought mine and Bill's upstairs. As I opened the door I heard coughing. I quickly slammed open the door to see a very lively Bill sitting on the bed as I left him.
"Well good morning sleepy head." I said smiling warmly and setting our cups down on the night stand. I then sat on the bed next to Bill.
"Good mornin beautiful~." He said grabbing my chin and kissing my forehead, I giggled and then pulled him into a soft and warm hug. My eyes began to tear up.
"*sniff* D-Don't ever scare me like that again." I said burying my head in his chest. He hugged me back.
"I am sorry PineTree, I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry. But tonight I'll stay right by your side." He said putting our foreheads together.
"I love you." Bill said
"I love you too."

Yay my first chapter all on my own! I feel awesome. Btw Ramona is going to be opening up her own story as well so make sure to check hers and Charlie's out! Welp peace and remember don't have too much of a dirty mind.