4 heated harries ™

There she laid, completely naked on my bed. I took in all of her beauty from head to toe. I looked at her while she looked back at me.

Fuck she was beautiful.

She was all i needed, she was my oxygen, the blood running through my veins. People think i'm delusional from giving myself to her but I believe it was the best decision of my life.

I placed my hand on her soft buns, she giggled.

There's that angelic sound that turns me fucking on.

I began to slowly kiss her, making sure to mark my territory. I bit into her soft delicious skin, ripping off a piece. I swallowed slowly making sure to make her wet while doing it.

I began the processes of taking off the only piece of clothing I was wearing, my underwear. My huge dick popped out, causing a gasp to leave her beautiful lips. I stared rubbing circles on her soft spot while taking in her beauty. I grabbed my dick, placing it right out side her soft spot

"Call me your fucking daddy babygirl"

before she had a chance to say anything, i entered her,  full force. A piece of her soft skin broke off but it was okay because i ended up eating it anyways.

I thrusted in and out, yelling and moaning her name. Fuck you're so tight baby girl. I came undone inside of her, i watched as some of my cum fell out of her. I kissed her one last time before ripping her in half. I went to the kitten butt ass naked to find some nutella to put on her.

Did i tell you i was a baker?