Chapter 8

Ellies POV

My eyes flew open and i sat up immediatly, wich i later wished i did not do because it made my whole head hurt like hell. I laid down again and that was when i noticed that i was'nt in my own bedroom. I was in a big light gray bedroom with a big king sized bed.

fuck, fuck, fuck. I just can't have followed someone home.

Just as i thought that i heard the door open and i looked that way. And in walked no one but fucking Shawn Mendes.

I can't fucking belive it.

He did'nt break eye contact with me as he walked towards the bed i was laying in. When he was besides me he looked down at me with a sad smile and it was then i decided to speak up.

"What am i doing here?" i asked as i looked up at his beautiful face.

"You're her because i did not want to destroy your life by taking you home drunk to your parents" he said and i looked down again. Well that is embarrasing.

"Why did not my friends take me to one of their houses?" i asked him.

"Meja was busy grinding on my best friend and i wanted to take care of you myself."

"So you can look me in the face as you call my parents and tell them everything?" i asked and then sighed.

"No i wont tell them" he said and sat down beside me.

"Why" i asked confused as to why my teacher let me slide with something like that.

"Because ive been as old as you too and belive it or not, but i was'nt that long ago" he said chuckling.

I smiled at him as he stroked a strand of hair out of my face, and for some weird reason i wanted him to continue to touch me. As if he had read my thoughts i kept his hand on the side of my face.

"Do you want a pill for the headache?" he asked me as he almost was laying down on the bed beside me.

"no, thank you" i said.

Right now i fely amazing. With him so close to me.

After a few seconds he finally laid down. His hand was still on the side of my face and it felt good.

It was then he started to lean in. His face came closer and closer to mine i had so many thoughts in my head. It was wrong because he was my teacher but still i did'nt want anything but him to kiss me.

now he was so close that our lips brushed against each other. That was when i pressed my lips against his. He did'nt kiss back at first but after a few seconds he did. It felt amazing. Our lips moved in sync and he grabbed my butt lightly.

Just as he licked over my bottom lip we heard the door knock downstairs. Shawn gave me a last kiss and then he told me sorry and went downstairs to open the door.

I just kissed my teacher.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n

sorry for a short chapter but i just wanted to get this done.

vote comment and follow me and i will se you in the next chapter.

//E