Chapter 1

Songs of the chapter: Party All Night By Justin Bieber

Show Me By Big Time Rush

~Taylor's P.O.V.~

It was perfect! I mean I know I'm the new kid in school but I was invited to the biggest party of the year. Apparently a boy named Jonathan Mendes threw a spring break party every year at his ranch. It was amazing! The lights were bright, The music was loud, and the people were energetic. I couldn't help but notice a girl who caught my eye earlier that night. I was hanging out with some people that I talked to often and they wanted to get to know me better. I looked at one guy who's name was Jacob I think and asked if he knew her.

"Hey who's that girl in the blue dress?"

"With the blonde hair?"

"Yeah! What's her name?"

"Oh that's Jasmyn Daniels. She is newly single. But trust me you wouldn't want that."

"Why not? She seems nice."

"Yeah don't get me wrong she's a sweetheart but she's a class A virgin. That's why I dumped her. She was so Innocent and honestly I was only trying to fuck her. But when shit hits the fan you move on to her ex best friend Krystal. Now she was an animal if you catch my drift." I guess having sex with someone's Best Friend after you just break up can cause a friendship to end. I looked down and bit the inside of my cheek. I was debating weather or not to go talk to Jasmyn. The rest of the boys changed the topic to who they thought looked bang-able tonight and I didn't really want to be apart of that conversation. I made up my mind and I didn't care who knew.

"Screw it I'm gonna go talk to her." I said it out loud and put my drink down.

"Talk to who? Taylor you're trippin." Jacob shot me a confused look and smart ass comment.

"Jasmyn." I replied with confidence in my voice and walked towards Jasmyn and her friend Allie. I only knew who Allie was because I had for second period and we sat right next to each other.

~Jasmyn's P.O.V.~

"Oh my god who is that?" I looked at the group of guys standing across from us an pointed out someone I've never seen before. The only bad thing is that he was with my asshole of an ex-boyfriend Jacob.

"Oh that's a new guy named Taylor. I have him for Spanish. He sits next to me and he's really nice. I think he's single too. Why don't you talk to him?"

"Oh no no no no no no. He's too attractive for me. What would I tell him anyways?"

"Seriously Jas? Just introduce yourself. Here practice on me."

"Okay! Hi I'm Jasmyn." I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me which made me jump a little bit.

"Hi I'm Taylor." He just heard everything I said about him. I called him attractive and he heard me. Holy shit I'm done.

"Ah man did you hear everything I just said?"

"Yeah but no worries. I think you're attractive too." He winked at me and I looked over at Allie while blushing.

"Thanks Taylor. So when did you get to this school?"

"About a week ago. But South side is a huge high school."

"That's true. Umm what lunch do you have?"

"I have A lunch. Which one do you have?"

"Really!? I have A lunch too!"

"Well then Monday we need to sit together and I won't take no for an answer."

"You got a deal!"

"Jasmyn? Are you blushing right now? Did I make you blush by asking you to sit with me?"

"Okay Taylor if I'm already blushing calling me out on it will only make me blush harder."

"Then it's a good thing I like it when you blush huh?"

"I suppose it is. I really hate to do this but I have to be home at 2 and it's already 2:39."

"No problem my little rebel. I guess having your number would help. So smile!" He snapped a picture of me an handed me his phone. I put my number in and added some cute emojis by my name. I took a picture of him and handed him my phone to do the same thing. He smiled back at me and laughed.

"Now Jasmyn do you really expect to leave here with out a hug? Cause that is just crazy." he pulled me into his body and his muscular arms wrapped around my waist. We were the perfect height for each other and my head fit perfectly in the Crook of his neck. He smelled amazing. I could literally stay like that forever. We were snapped out of our trance by Allie pulling me off of Taylor and practically running.

"Jas if we don't leave now I'm going to die. Sorry to steal her away so quickly Taylor but you can text her later."

"Bye Jasmyn!"

"Bye Taylor!" I got into the drivers side of my car and took a deep breath. I looked over at Allie who was already smiling at me.

"Ahhhhhh!" we both screamed and jumped around in the car and laughed at each other.

"Oh my god Jas you actually flirted with a guy and did a good job. He's cute too. I'm proud of you Jas!"

"I know right! I'm surprised I even said anything at all. I was really nervous could you tell?"

"I could tell cause you're my BestFriend and I know you as well as I know myself, but I think you played it off in front of Taylor."

"Oh thank DA lord! I was trying to-" I was abruptly cut off by my phone ringing and I saw Taylor's picture on the screen. I answered it as he chuckled slightly.

"Miss me already Taylor?"

"Maybe. Is that your Range Rover?"

"Oh yeah I just got as an early graduation present. Well not really a present cause I paid for it but yeah it's special. You like it?"

"Damn that's impressive. And yeah I love it. It looks like mine.''

"Maybe we can race them some time or show off at the school or something crazy since I'm your little 'rebel'. I mean only if you're up for it."

''Trust me when I say I'm a crazy dare devil that can show you an amazing time you'll never forget. Now get home before you and Allie die kay?"

"I will. Thanks Taylor. Drive safe!"

"Always do. You be careful too. And goodnight."

"Night Taylor." We hung up the phone and i drove to my house. Allie was smart and texted her mom to let her know she would be sleeping over and we stayed up all night talking about that night. We soon drifted off to sleep until we woke up to my phone ringing multiple times. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the number. It was Jacob and he called 16 times.