Dream 6

Third person P.O.V

Another ordinary day for the bunny.

"Hey hyungie looks like there's something posted in the bulletin board."

"Seems like it, let's go check it out."Taehyung and Jungkook proceed in the crowd saying "coming through!"  and as they reach the end where they saw Joy and Irene looking at the board too.

"So what's this about Joohyun? " the girl got startled.

"Tae you startled me. I though my hearts gonna fall out. " Irene uttered while her hand is in her chest.

"Don't worry, I'll catch it for you." Taehyung wink at the girl that made her blushed.

" Taehyung wink at the girl that made her blushed

"Ew Tae you sounds so disgusting.You two should date already."Jungkook while making a disgusted face towards the two.

"I agree with JK. Be more like the YoonRan couple who don't say cheesy words like the two of you." Joy second the motion.

"Well those two have a unique kind of way

"Well those two have a unique kind of way. And Joohyun and I won't date because we are like a sibling, Right Hyunnie?"Tae looks at the girl.

Irene nod and smiled at Taehyung."So back to business.What's this all about?"

"It's about a contest.Singing contest and Dancing contest for the school fair. They're inviting the students to participate in it."Joy explained the whole thing.

"Oh okay. So the school fair is coming so fast."the Bunny Boy said while holding his chin.

"Yoongi hyung and Suran should enter this contest. They can won this by using their talent in composing and producing songs." Joy suggested since they've saw how talented this two.

"I think I agree too. Since we've been observing them that even us is not even going to our respective class.Squad goals for Pete's sake." Taehyung said in a approving voice.

"Oh speaking of the two there they are."Irene pointed the two teens being in their own world laughing.

"Hyung!!! Noona!! " the youngest called out for them just loud enough to be heard by them. When the two look at Jungkook he gestured them to come here.

"So what's this crowd all about? " Suran questioned the crowd around the bulletin board.

"A singing and dancing contest for the school fair." Suran's lips formed an O indicating that she understands.

"Are you all planning to join?  I know Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook is a good dancers. Also for the four girls can sing and dance too." the girls eyes sparkled while giving her friends a compliment.

"We will if you and hyung will have duet." Jungkook playfully said.

"So what do you say Hyungnim?" Jungkook and the others looks at Yoongi and is waiting for his respond.

"Well if it's okay with Suran then sure we will."Yoongi smiled at them after giving the answer.

Kook and Tae still not used Yoongi smiling at them like that.

"So unusual for you to smile at us like that hyung.I'm feeling more scared. Noona what did you make uri hyungie eat?" Suran gave him a laugh.

"Don't know.So Mr. Min are we really doing the duet? I may make a mistake...It can be ruined." The blonde girl having a negative thoughts about performing on stage for the first time.

"Noona~ but  positive okay?  You won't make a mistake trust Yoongi hyung~"

"Yeah Kookie is right trust that Hyungnim he won't let you make a mistake." Tae said while smiling

"Okay okay. How  bout let's us now go because the bell rang like a minute ago." Joy,Jungkook, Irene and Taehyung dashed to go to their rooms.

"Don't you think you're a little overboard telling that the bell already rang? We still have like 25 minutes before class Shin Suran.The poor kids" Yoongi laugh at Suran's playfulness.

"Oh geez let them be, I'm sure they'll rant about that later at lunch."

They talk and talk until they reach their classroom.

Same things happen again inside the classroom.The teacher is discussing, some students are listening but some don't like the one who's sitting beside Suran who's now having his precious nap.

"Seriously Suga you always sleep in every subject. Don't you get tired." Suran uttered even though her bestfriend won't respond to her.

-

"Oh here's the loverbird." Jin said out loud

"Loverbird my ass Jin hyung.What the hell are you doing by the way? Don't you all have class?"

"Well we will be having a meeting.Meeting about the contest since all of us decided to join."Jin explained to Yoongi why are they in the hideout of the two.

Suran sat beside of Joy while Yoongi sat beside of Jimin.

"So as we can see there's 3 different categories.The Duet/Solo, Boys and Girls Dance. Since the duet is already decided which is will be little Ranran and Hyung.You two aren't here yet when the 4 girls will be in the girls category. While we boys decided to be in the boys category along with Yoongi hyung too but we do all know Suran can't dance so she'll just support us in that category." Namjoon explained everything that they talked about when Suran and Yoongi is not there yet as the acting leader group.

"Well it's an advantage for me I can cheer you all. "Suran giggled about not joining in the dance.

"Now we are settled I already entered us in the online registration in the group website. No more backing out" Jin

"Fighting to us guys. Let's do our best for this first contest together." They did their very own cheer like a squad goals.

"BTRVS fight!" they shout in unison then they laugh.

"Now let's go prepare the songs we will use in the contest or should we make it unique that we will make our own song."They all look at each other.

"Let's make our own song!" the maknae lines said

"Well then shall we go to our business hmm. Let's go Su."Yoongi drag Suran to the piano.

"Should we perform our composed song together or nah ?" He asked Suran while playing the piano.

"Nah we will perform that the time we are already a singer remember."Suran answered. "Let's just combine your own composed song and my own compose one to make it unique.What do you think? "

"It will be nice. Then it's decided." Suran smiled while she follows what Yoongi is playing too.

"Let's win the duet category Su." The girl nod. She decided to not let yoongi down.

-
Credits @amorauream / @baendtae for the edits above.
It's been a long time~ I don't even know if someone or somebody loves this story. I feel like none but anyways. Congratulations to BTS,RED VELVET and SURAN for receiving an awards. So proud of you all. Lovelots. Continue to do well!

Comment about your reaction in this story. I wanna know so badly. Have a marvelous day/night.

E.Ri