#LaterHaters

There's always going to be haters in the world, but what about lovers? Lovers might not be the correct term for them, but what about the people who don't care about things like your race, character, looks, or popularity? What about those people who just live life to its fullest? Going about their day, smiles on their faces. Not a care in the world about what others think about them, because they're just full of love and positivity. All they care about is getting through today, not whether someone is going to dislike them tomorrow because of them being different.

Those are the people who make this world better. They're the people who make others smile just because their own smiles are so contagious you just cant help it but smile right back at them. Those people are the so important, because they're going to be there for you no matter what. They're always going to have your back because that's just who they are, and nothing can change that because of how much love is within their hearts.

There aren't many people like that though, which sucks because love is something that should be shown everyday, all the time. Instead though, there are so many haters in the world. It doesn't make sense to me to hate someone though, because doesn't that defeat the purpose of being a human? Aren't humans supposed to support each other? Not bring each other down?

Haters actually support us in a way though, because even though they don't like you, they're still talking about you. They're still saying so much about you, that other people are going to start thinking about you and talking about you as well. Which could be good in ways but also bad. It just depends on who you are, because you can change a bad situation into a good one based on your attitude towards it.

Say you enjoy doing something, but because you like doing it, tons of people start hating on you. Instead of letting their words or actions get to you, you can ignore them. Or better yet, embrace them. By doing that, you're not allowing yourself to be affected by their hate but instead showing them you're stronger than they think. You're showing that a little rudeness won't affect you, because you're too full of love for your own life to allow it.

Love is stronger than anything. When you love yourself and what you do, you automatically become stronger, and if you have other people who love and support you as well, it's as if you're invincible. Nothing can break you, because love continues to push you in life. Making you strive to keep going everyday. Love is such a strong thing, and if everyone used it, the whole world would become such an amazing place. So why don't we start showing our love? Why don't we start showing how strong we all are by using something everyone has in their hearts? Love.