Chapter 4

Hahahahahaha!!! I got super lazy with this XD Sorry if I made you wait a lot. Well, here's the chapter. I hope you'll enjoy it!!

|||||||||||
"I'll be giving you guys some history about myself." Bill spoke up as they were walking through the halls.
"Your history?" Kit asks. This has grabbed her interest and wants to know now.
"You mean where you were born, what family you are and all that stuff?" Dipper asks to be certain if that's what Bill meant.
"Yes, that's exactly what I mean." Bill replied and turned left. The two followed and they see the portraits up ahead. Kit got excited that she started to bounce in place.

Bill walked forward, ignoring the other portraits. Dipper looked around and didn't really recognize any of them but what's bothering him is that there seems to be some familiarity to them. Dipper shakes the feeling off. Bill then stops in front of a big portrait hung on the wall right in front of them. Bill sidestepped to the left, showing the two what the portrait is.

The picture a fancy family. A woman wearing a poofy dress, sitting down with a man in a formal, fancy suit standing right beside the woman. There were  three boys, all with eyepatches. All three of them looked exactly the same. The only difference is that they wore different colored polo shirts and their hair color. The one with blue polo shirt and blue hair seemed frightened and shy. The one with yellow polo shirt and yellow hair had a grin on his face, looking proud and seemed to had fun all the time. The one with red polo shirt and red hair looked mad, pissed, at everything. They looked like a happy family.

Dipper didn't need another look. He already knew that this was Bill's family.

"The blue one is Will. The red one is Kill." Bill spoke up.
'Hmm... They don't seem that bad— What the heck?!' Dipper said in his head and was distracted by what he saw at the portrait, now noticing the clothes of Bill and his brothers. He tried not to laugh at what he's seeing.
"What is it Pinetree." Bill said with a frown.
"It's just... Pffft..." Dipper said, trying to say the words but can't really since his laughs are preventing him to talk.
"Oh I get." Kit said, understanding what Dipper meant.
Bill raised his eyebrow, curious what Dipper meant. "Care to explain?" He asked.
"Your clothes look so cute, Sir Bill!!" Kit happily said with a bright smile.
Bill's eyebrow twitches and Dipper.
"It's ridiculous!!" Dipper said and laughed out loud.
"We were kids at that time! And our parents made us wear it!!" Bill shouted, clearly mad. A small irk mark appearing on his cheek. His left fist clenched and held up in front of himself, ready to strike while he held his cane tight with his right hand. Dipper continued to laugh with no care. He hadn't been this happy in his laugh, he hasn't laughed this much.
"You three look cute though..." Kit said and squealed at their cuteness.
"I am NOT cute!!" Bill shouted.

The thing is, Bill, Will and Kill were wearing that polo shirts and shorts that would reach up to their knees. They had eye patches with that iconic eye everyone knows. But what's making them look cute is that they were wearing kitty headbands. All three boys were blushing. Their mother looked really happy and their father too. I guess being sadistic runs through the family.

"So cute!!! KYAAAA!!" Kit squealed, her hands on her cheeks and her tail wagging.
Dipper continued to laugh. Seeing the demon ruling Gravity Falls in kitty ear headbands were priceless. What were his parents thinking?

"Care to explain what this is? I'm pretty sure those headbands didn't even exist in your time." Dipper said as he calmed down from laughing.

Pure laughter echoed through the halls, leaving Bill to rant in his head about how these two are idiots and he should've prepared for this and maybe contemplating life.

"Oi." Someone called out behind the two hysterical youngsters. This caused them to abruptly laugh and turn around to the source of the voice. It looks like it came from a guy that looked like Bill but red, meaner and more threatening. He had a scowl on his face.
"What are ya laughin' at?" The demon asked, annoyance in his tone.
"Y-You're K-K-Kill???" Dipper asked with a lot of stuttering. The demon is intimidating.
"Yeah. What about it?" The said demon, now known as Kill, said.

Behind Kit and Dipper was Bill, grinning like an idiot. This grin wasn't his usual grin. It's his sadistic grin in which he enjoys seeing these two getting scared. He glanced around Kill a bit but his grin dropped into a frown, his eyebrow twitch, seeing what his brother was carrying in his arm.

"N-N-Nothing!!" Dipper said.
"Please don't kill us!" Kit suddenly shouted, her ears folded down in fear.
"You haven't answered my question yet." Kill said then got an idea. "If you tell me your answer to my question, I won't kill you." He said with an evil grin.
"You were going to kill us in the first place?!" Kit shouted.
"Just tell me. What were you laughing at?" Kill asked again.
"W-We were laughing b-b-b-because of-f the p-portrait!" Dipper stuttered to get the answer out.
"Portrait?" Kill asked then looked up at the front and sees the portrait of when they were still kids. A hue of pink suddenly appeared on the cheeks of Kill but it wasn't that visible. He clenched both fists and walked away to the opposite direction of the portrait, dropping the "thing" he was carrying.

Dipper flinched at the loud thud and looked down.
'How the hell did I not notice that in his arm???' Dipper asked himself in the head.
The "thing" had blue hair and a suit with a tail/s. It raised head up and looked at Dipper and its face was wet from the crying and red from the embarrassment. It used its arms to raise their upper body up and was bawling their eyes out.
"PLEASE DON'T PUNISH ME!!!" It said.
"Are you... Ok– hic." Dipper said but was cut from the sudden outburst of the thing.
"Stop being a cry baby Will." Bill said with a groan.
"B-But.... I l-l-lef-ft without a-asking...!!" The thing, now known as Will the blue Dorito, cried out.
"Awww.... He's so cute..." Kit spoke and stepped forward to get closer to the crying demon.

Will quickly shifted his position and crawled backwards, away from Kit.
"Don't hurt me! PLEASE!!" Will cried out, shaking in fear.
"Please, calm down. I won't hurt you!" Dipper said, trying to reassure the crying

Bill sighed roughly, pinching the bridge of his nose.
||||||||

THIS IS ALL I CAN GIVE

I AM VERY SORRY

DON'T KILL ME PLEASE

SCHOOL SUCKS