The first time since he was little.

"I see!" Shinra said.

Izaya was sitting next to Shizou.

"Well....Izaya I think you should stay away from your home for a while" Shinra said.

Ceity came in.

Shinra looked to the door. "Ahh Ceity! I was just gonna give our guest some tea! Wanna help me"

Ceity nodded.

They went in to the kitchen.

"Izaya why didn't you tell anyone?" Shizou asked Izaya.

Izaya looked at him. "Because.....there's was nobody I could tell" he said.

"Do....do you enjoy it or it's painful?" Shizou asked.

Izaya looked away. "Painful.....when I was little I only did with one person and that was my best friend. It was amazing nothing I could imagine....when he moved....I never did with anyone else.....until those three boys made me...they ruined it....they made it painful....I cried and cried.....I wish they could just stop....but they never did....it hurts everywhere. My nipples, my neck and my....dick....they made my body weak....it was their fault" Izaya said.

Shizou looked shocked. "What would you do if I happened to kiss you?" He asked blushing.

Izaya looked at him. "I don't know.....probably be shocked why are you asking me this anyways?"

Shizou suddenly kissed Izaya. Izaya was shocked.

"Shizou-chan's a good kisser!" Izaya thought.

Izaya closed his eyes.

Shizou laid Izaya down. He took of Izaya's coat off.

"I'm gonna kiss your neck ok?" Shizou whispered in Izaya's ear.

"No! Shizou-chan!" Izaya said in panic.

"No! It's ok! I will be gentle!" Shizou said looking into Izaya's eyes. "Do you trust me?"

Izaya nodded and closed his eyes.

Shizou kissed Izaya's neck.

"Ahhh!!" Izaya yelled. "Stop!!"

Shizou stopped. "Are you ok?!?" He asked.

Izaya nodded his head. "Keep going!" He said.

"I don't want to hurt you!" Shizou said.

" Don't listen to my yelling about stopping!!! I want you to do this!!! It doesn't matter if you hurt me!!" Izaya yelled at Shizou. "I want to feel your teeth against my neck!"

Shizou started kissing Izaya neck again.

Izaya bit his lip. "He can't stop...I don't want him to...no matter how much pain I'm in....I need him....I need to do this!!" Izaya thought.

Shizou kissed down Izaya's neck. His hands pulled Izaya's shirt up. Shizou touched Izaya's nipples.

Izaya's eyes open widened. "Shizou-chan!!! No!! Stop!!!!" Izaya yelled.

"I'm sorry!! I forget!!! Are you alright!!" Shizou asked.

"I want to keep going but the pain........they ruined it for me....." Izaya said starting to cry.

"Shhh! Izaya it's gonna be alright! Even though they ruined it....you can still do it...." Shizou said.

"How?" Izaya said.

"I will show you!" Shizou said.

He pulled up Izaya's shirt again. He kissed Izaya's nipples.

"No!!!" Izaya yelled. "Stop!!!"

Shizou didn't listen. He sucked on Izaya's nipple.

Izaya cried out in pain. "Please!!! Shizou-chan!!! Stop!!!"

Shizou sucked the other one.

Soon the yells of pain became moans.

"Ah....Shizou-chan more more!" Izaya said.

Shizou stopped. "Does that feel better?" He asked.

Izaya was breathing heavily. "How....How did you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" Shizou asked smiling.

"Make it enjoyable.....?" Izaya said.

"Your not the only one who did when he was younger!" Shizou said and kissed Izaya's nipple again.

Izaya gasped.

Shizou smiled. "Why? You like it?" He asked.

Izaya nodded.

Shizou smiled again. "Good!"

Shinra was smiling watching them.