When we met

Once I went my old school, I remembered all those memories . The memory when I first met him. The morning  was as usual , I woke at 9:30 , got ready and went to school . Walking  in the lobby  , I bumped into him . We were just looking at each other,  lost. When Emma came and took me  with her into the class and then he came and sat next to me . I was shaking , I was Nerous, scared but  he said nothing.  When I went home I was thinking  about it .In the room alone thinking about the incident, suddenly the door opened and I saw Emma . She invited me for the ball . I thought who would be my partner . I went to Emma house  and I noticed  him and then I knew that  he is my partner.  I said ' hello , I am Jenny ' . He said ' Hi , I am daniel '. Then the music played and we began to dance . I was lost in my world of imagination  . It  was 12 :00 pm and I did not  even realise.  I was about to even he said me may I drop you somewhere  , it's too late.  I said ' okay , thanks ' . He asked me where  to drop you . I said ' sector 23'. Okay he said .
I asked him to stay tonight at my house because it was too late. next at breakfast,  he said to me that you are nice , we can  be friends , friends for ever.

Okay , friends I said.