Noah

He didn't dare go outside the next three days. He didn't want it all to be like it was last time a former girlfriend of his had killed herself. Everyone thought he was cursed. Only the rare ones started a relationship with him, and soon after killed them self.

Maybe he was cursed. Maybe it was his character he didn't know. Maybe they were depressed before the relationship and he was just unlucky that they did suicide during their relationship.

The past three days he didn't sleep. His mother tried to get him to go to the doctor, but Noah knew he was not sick. Lovesick maybe, or cursed, but not sick.

"Mom. No I needn't.", he shouted as he ran up to his room.

About five minutes later his mom knocked on the door.

"Noah?", she entered, "What is up with you? You don't eat, you don't sleep, you cry all the time? Also you haven't called Nina since the day you came home and cried on the couch."

"There is no more Nina, mom.", a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Did you break up? Oh, honey! Do you need anything? Ice cream? Coke? Maybe if you behave I can get you a beer or two.", she sat down besides him and started patting his back.

"No, mom. Don't you understand? There is no more Nina.", he stood up.

"Oh, well, yes I do understand. You try to forget her because you don't think you can get her back. But I don't think so. She loved you so much."

"No, mom. I'll never get her back because she doesn't exist anymore! That's why she didn't call."

"Yeah, sure. She doesn't exist. Right. Ha. Ha. Ha. I'm not falling for this, young man.", she headed for the door.

"No, mom. Don't you understand? She killed her self. Like Cindy, like Amanda, like Sandy. All of them. They killed them selves,", he started crying, "because of me."