Chapter 26: Couple

Irene POV:

Right now we are on the airplane heading back to Seoul. Taehyung is next to me sleeping while I'm watching some movie. We are almost landing, so I need to wake Taehyung up so he can get ready.

-------------------------------

After we have land, we go straight back to our house to get some rest. I then wake up to make us dinner. When I had finish making dinner, I then go upstairs to our room to wake up Taehyung. But I walk in seeing his bare back. I scream and turn around, he just finish with his shower, " Taehyung, put a shirt on!" He chuckle and come close to me, " Why? We are husband and wife, you can touch it if you want." I roll my eyes and said, " Come down and eat dinner. I be waiting." I then turn around and walk downstairs.

Then when I'm done setting up the table, Taehyung came downstairs with his wet hair and a baggy pant with a white long sleeves.  He look sexy and cute at the same time. When he finally came down, we start to eat our dinner. But then Taehyung ask me something that made me choke on my food, " Hey, can we make baby yet? " I then get a cup of water and drink it in one gulp. " What the heck!! We're still in school what will people think of me." Taehyung rolled his eyes and reply to me, " I don't care what they think, I just want to start a family now." I sigh.

I continue to eat but I can feel my husband glare on me. " Come on, baby answer me." I then look up and glare at him, " I need to think about it, plus we are really young to start a family." He then shut up and continue eating but I can tell he is angry.  Dinner is really quiet and is really bothered me. I mean we confess our love but then we have to fight when we get back from our honeymoon. After he done eating, he just stand up and go upstairs with that cold face of his. I then rolled my eyes and clean up. I then go to our room to take a bath and then deal with our problem. But when I got up there, he was not there so that mean he is in his office.  After I'm done, I then wear short with Taehyung big shirt and get out to meet him.  

I was walking toward his office, when I open the door slightly I see Taehyung is on his laptop typing furiously. I think he doesn't notice because when I start to come in his office, he still working. But when I got in front of his desk, he then start to look up. " What are you doing here? You should be going to sleep now." I rolled my eye at his cold voice toward me, I sigh and walk around his desk and place myself on his lap. I can see his eyes light up with happiness but then it disappeared right before my eyes.  

" You know I'm a virgin, you know how important that is for me." I said facing him. He then wrap his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and signal for me to continue. " So I will give you myself in every way ,but you have to wait until I'm ready to give away my virginity to you. " He then smile and peck my lip, " I'm sorry for forcing you to carry our baby at this age but you know I really love kid. But I will respect your decision." Yes, we finally made up. After that we went to our bedroom and sleep until the morning come.

--------------------------------------------

" Baby wake up, my brother and your sister is here to see us." I then slap whoever hand is on my face and pull the blanket over me. " Baby." The one who call me that is Taehyung, I then mumble toward him, " Stop with the nickname." He chuckle with his deep voice, " Why? I thought you like it."  I push his face who is trying to get closer to me after he pull the blanket away from me.  " Come on stop being lazy and meet your sister and your brother-in-law." He then pull me by my arms and drag me to the bathroom for me to wash up. 

" I will be waiting so come down fast. " I then nodded and rub my eyes at the same time.  When I'm done washing up and get dress, I came down to see both fighting while Taehyung is trying to stop them. " What the heck is going on." I said and pull them away and Taehyung at the same time. " He started it." Taeyeon is pointing at Baekhyun but then Baekhyun slap her hand away which is pointing at him, " Your're the one who started it don't blame it on other person. "

" Stop it, both of us just came back from our honeymoon yesterday I don't want to hear people fighting in the early morning.when I just woke up." They both look at me and calm down. " I'm sorry even though you just got back and need break." Baekhyun said and pull Taeyeon closer to him. I then raised my eyes brown and ask, " What..... does something happen after me an Taehyung went away."

They both look at each other and then us two, " Well, we are a couple now..."

Is was silenced until me and Taehyung scream at them, " WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? WHY? DOES THE EARTH TURN UPSIDE DOWN?!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------

Another chapter is here, sorry for the long waited. Is just that sometime I don't feel like writing and sometime I don't know what to do next after the last chapter but finally is here.  COMMENT & VOTE

Congratulation for BTS debut in America, I'm really happy for them.