A story

First time I am going away from him. I asked him to come with me but he said "you should learn to walk without me and you should know the world outside,I promise this one day tour will teach you something "

My friends calling me from bus , I turned and saw them ,my dad said "go your friends are calling ,enjoyyy your trip" he kissed me and handed over me to my teacher ,she took me into the bus and I sat beside window and seeing my father ,bus started ,waving his hand he said bye and i replied him with a smile on my face................................

Everyone enjoying by singing rhymes which our teacher taught us .Our teacher makes everyone to enjoy every second.She loves spending time with kids.

We reached our new destination ,we saw different types of animals in that zoo ,this one day trip is specially for kids like us,because everything looks new and excited to our eyes in this world

Slowly sun is going back to his home ,so we also started to step into bus to go home.....slowly darkness covered light and and moon started appearing ,moon smiled at me and reminded me to sleep ,slowly my eyes started to close .......

Suddenly a sound scared me and I opened my eyes ,,,,everyone shouting ,we saw many trees passing our bus ,our bus is moving downwards with more speed,bus door and most of the bus windows are broken ,we don't know what was happening.....suddenly I was thrown out of the bus

I became unconscious,,,,,,,,,,,,,,after sometime I opened my eyes ,that darkness and sounds of animals in that forest scared me,,I started crying alone with fear in my heart,,,,

Suddenly someone touched my shoulder from back,but I did not scared because my heart said that is the hand of a familiar person,I touched that hand and turned to him and hugged him tightly and closed my eyes.That gave me courage .

slowly I opened my eyes to see him ,HE is my DAD sleeping beside me on my bed,I realized that tour and accident is dream...

He hugged me to his heart and made me to sleep peacefully.

He always protects me even in my dreams

He loves me

He care about me

DAD THANKS FOR BEING WITH IN EVERY SITUATION

LOVE U.....