1

JINS POV

I heard the announcement on TV, and even before it had ended i had stuffed my feet into my shoes. Grabbing my pink backpack, i packed everything i would need; my first aid kit, a knife, a couple bottles of water and loads of food. I ran out of the house and out into the city. I needed to find survivors.

YOONGIS POV

I was actually asleep when i heard the news announcement. My dog, Min Holly, was gone. I had begun packing my backpack with essentials, such as water, my emergency gun and, of course, my grey neck pillow ( im_not_trash_ok ). Running out of the house, the only thing running through my mind was 'survivors'.

HOSEOKS POV

Im so glad that my family called me. They told me the news, and as i couldnt really do anything, i just packed a survival bag. Just a few knives, some rope, and loads of food. I just wanted to get out of this house, so i decided to run to the supermarket down the road. I needed to find people to work with. If there were any.

NAMJOONS POV

I was actually already prepared to run when i heard the announcement. I was walking back from a friends house, and when i got the notification on my phone, i headed to the local supermarket. If people had some common sense, they would head there.

JIMINS POV

As i got the message, i just panicked. Grabbing everything within reaching distance. Shoving them all in a backpack, i shoved on my combat boots and ran. Just full out ran to the supermarket to see if any life was still there. I hope so else i was done for.

TAEHYUNGS POV

Honestly, i wasnt that stressed out about the apocalypse as i had predicted it for a while now. So i systematically packed everything needed, then pulled out my headphones and listened to some music. It was quite calming to walk through empty streets, listening to music. I kept an eye out for any sign of life, but it wasnt a necessity.

JUNGKOOKS POV

I should man up about all this, but noone was here to watch. So, noone knows that i ran around like a headless chicken packing all my belongings into a bag. And then, of course, noone knows that i literally sprinted out of the house to find life.