I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

First of all, I'm so sorry for not updating in the past week. I have writers block right now. So PLEASE comment or pm me ideas for what should happen next.

Second of all, we are almost at 5k reads! I truthfully cannot believe it.

Thirdly, this book is almost over (there is probably about 5 ish chapters left) so I have been coming up with new book ideas. Please tell me in the comments which one I should start writing.

1)
First meet Mackenzie Ziegler, she is the most popular and envied girl at Westbrooke High. She has the looks, the money, and the friends. But she doesn't have the one thing she actually wants. Johnny Orlando.

Johnny Orlando, is the school's preppy, popular quarterback. But the thing is, he's real. He didn't lie or beat someone up to get to where he was. He was nice and smart. And the most interesting thing is that he hated people who were fake.

Which is why, as you can probably guess he wants nothing to do with her. But after an accident involving their loved ones, Mackenzie and Johnny must come together for their parent's sake. And to altogether survive.

2)
After work one day Johnny Orlando ,19, sees someone he never expected to see again. Well I guess more so hoped he'd never see again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How can I forgive you?! You left! When I needed you most! With him." I said exasperated.
"I'm sorry. I was young. I was stupid!" She yelled back sobbing.

3)

We were in the car. I was driving. She was almost crying and I was at a loss for words.

"Kenzie, I'm sorry."
"Why'd you do it then."
"Because.... I love you."

And then it went dark.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a horrible car accident Mackenzie Ziegler loses her memory. She can't remember anyone. Not even the boy that loved her.

4)
After that one fateful day at school when Johnny Orlando kissed Kenzie Ziegler out of nowhere, they fell in love. One year later, what happens when Kenzie finds out it was a dare.

NEW BOOKS ARE DECIDED. SEE CHAPTER 23 FOR WINNER