my new tutor

its year 11, in the middle of the year and im not doing so great in maths and my parents found out so they decided to get me a math tutor. I begged them not to do this to me, that i was doing great at maths in school but i eventually agreed to it the more they nagged.

My parents had requested that my new tutor had come over thisafternoon (tuesday), it was the last lesson in english and i was so curious with wether it was going to be a girl or boy or like what they would look like.

I was at home waiting for 5:00, the clock ticked and ticked untill i heard the doorbell ring, my mum and i walked upto the door. My mum opened the door and ohgod, my heart droped he was so sexy i couldnt believe that i was going to be spending every tuesday with this perfect man. "Hello im Kai and you asked for a math tutor for Asher i believe" he said in a beautiful voice. "yes that is true, come in" as she opened the door and let him in, i could not stop staring at his beautiful face and body.

"where would you like to go?" my mum asked "enywhere is good, probobly somewhere we can concentrate well" he said as he looked over and smiled at me. "okay you can go into the guest bedroom where its quiet" my mum said as she led us there.

We walked in and sat down on the ground as my mum left, oh my god i was alone in this room with him even though the door was opened. "okay so Asher, what are you doing in school at the moment" "umm i think algebra" i reply feeling lost in him, "cool okay so i guess we can start from the beginning with that"kai says as he pulls out his books. I watch him and couldnt help myself, i get up walk over to the door and shut it. I walk back over to kai and sit on his lap with my face just infont of his "what do you think your doing" he said, "im doing maths" i say and smile as i kiss him. I cannot believe this is happening but i forgot about that fast and got kind of warped up in his sexiness. i move my hips forward and back to turn him on as i am sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around him, kissing him and slightly pulling on his hair and kissing his neck. I can feel him getting turned on.

Its getting really fast and hot,i can feel him digging into me with his boner as he takes off my shirt, kissing my chest. I watch him as he lays me down and takes off my jeans, i sit up and undo his belt quickly because we are both so horny that we cant take it enymore. Kai lays me back down on the floor as he takes off my undies and bends over me. Kissing me hard he puts himself in me and we somehow manage to be quiet doing all if this. Kai begins to fuck me harder and harder till i accidentaly let out a small moan, kai puts one of his hands around my neck lightly as he fucks me hard.

Our hearts are both racing, my body is sticking to the floor moving back and forth from the sweat sticking to the floorbords, i look up in kai's eyes as he fucks me raw, i can see him about to cum so i sit up and kiss him as he begins to go really fast, i can feel my body tensing up as i am about to cum with him. We were both getting that shiver you get just before you cum. looking into eachothers eyes as we cum, i can feel kai cum inside me ,this was the best thing that has ever happend to me. He slows down and leans over to kiss me, feeling him beath with sweat all over his face and body, mine aswell. We stand and put our clothes back and we pack up his and my books, by the time we get that done we are not sweaty enymore and our time is up. I kiss him before we walk out of the room, looking into his eyes i can tell he loved it. We walk out as we get to the front door where mum is standing. "how did it go" she says. kai says "yeah it went good but i think we will have to work on it more next week" "okay well see you then" my mum says as Kai walks away smieling as he passes me and out the door. "uh mum i think i might go and take a shower, i feel abit gross after all of the studying" i say, "shure sweetie" she says as i walk off.

i cannot believe that happend,i cannot wait till next Tuesday.

~hey guys, hope you liked it :)~

~Asher~