(4) Oh!

Kim Ha Ni's POV

"Baekhyun?"

I saw Baekhyun with someone. I think it's Soo In. Her face was blur but I think it's her. Baekhyun was going to kiss her. I was at their front watching. Yeah, at their front. Very close to them. I think they are letting me see them so I will got jealous. And yes, I am. I am jealous.

Tears are rolling down my cheeks as I watch them.

Baekhyun's lips were very close to Soo In's. When Baekhyun was about to kiss her, I shouted.

"Stop it!"

Baekhyun faced me while Soo In just stare at Baekhyun.

"Just let me go." He said begging me to let him go. I can't, Baek. I can't. I can't just let you go. I fall in love with you and I don't know if I can let you go.

They walk away.

My legs weaken. I fall down on my knees and I bawled.

*Alarm sound*

I heaved a sigh. "Hooh. It's just a dream. I don't know what to do if those became real."

I sighed again and yawn after.

I directly go to my bathroom, get my toothbrush, put toothpaste on it, and then look at the mirror.

"Oh! It seems the tears were true." I said to my reflection as I see my face with a tears.

I wipe it and headed to the shower.

~

My stomach suddenly growls indicating I'm hungry. And so, I descended the stairs.

"Eomma! Good Mor — "

~

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyun, ireona!"

I got up in my bed when I hear my noisy friend waking me up.

"What?" I told them as I yawn.

"You want to know who's Hanny right?" Chanyeol said.

"Huh? We even didn't know yet if she really was Hanny."

"Aish! I am 100 percent sure that she is Hanny. Just go to her house and confirm if she was really her."

"Aish, OK. I will just take a bath." I said.

Yeah, we got a plan yesterday before going home. And the plan was finding her place and luckily, we find her house and right now, I am going there.

~

(sigh)

*Knock* *Knock*

A beautiful middle-aged woman opened the door wearing an apron. I think it's her mom cooking for breakfast. She was a bit shocked when she see me but then, she became calm and give me a warm smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kim!" I bowed 90 degrees to give respect.

"Oh! Hokshi, are you Baekhyun?" She knows me?

"Uh - Ne." I answered her and give her a smile.

"Come inside sweetie. I'm preparing for breakfast. Come inside and eat."

"Ah-uhmmm... ok." I just nod and get inside.

Her mother go to the dining room and me, following her.

"Just sit here. —And call me eomma!"

"Ah-eomma??"

"Hm."

"Uhmmm.. where is Ha Ni?"

"She's in her room. She will come down a minute. Don't worry." She said as she give me a plate, spoon and fork, and sit down across me to the right.

I can't refuse in eating breakfast cause I forgot to eat this morning because of hurry.

"Did she know me?" I asked.

"Know you?" I nodded as she ask me. And she added ...

"Not just know you, ... she love you."

"Huh? Love me?"

"Hm. She is the one who give you sticker notes everyday." I'm right. She's Hanny.

"oh." I respond.

"Do you know when she saw you and your — I think your girlfriend–"

"Oh, that girl is not my girlfriend, she's just my friend." I protest.

"Ok. — When they saw you and your friend in the park, she cry and cry in her room. She thought she was your girlfriend. Every time she saw you and that girl together hanging out, she always cry and cry in her room and telling me if it's better if she just give up on you and forget you, but she can't do it. She really loves you."

"Oh."

"So, why are you here?" She said sweetly.

"Actually, I'm here because I want to assure if she was really the one who give me sticker notes. And I'm right, she was really Ms. Sticker Note. Ah... I was just curious about her and I want to know her. I also want to be her friend. By the way, she have a beautiful voice. I think she will be popular by Monday."

"She's just a tremulous girl. Afraid of showing her talents and her beauty." She laugh.

I laugh together with her but It was cut off when,

"Good mor — "

Hanny.

She was shocked when she saw me.

"Hi, Hanny!" I said.

"Oh - Baek - Hyun." She was obviously stuttering.

"Come here, Hanny. Go eat. And also you Baekhyun." I nodded and start to eat.

She sit down across me.

There was an awkward silence wrapped around us.

"Ahhh - so, you know that it was me." She said shyly.

"Yeah."

~

Kim Ha Ni's POV

"Good mor — " My body froze for a moment.

I saw Baekhyun sitting in the dining room. I was very very shocked. REALLY.

(sigh)

"Hi, Hanny." He said. So, he really already know that I was Hanny. So, he keep all my sticker notes. I don't know what will I respond so I just said,

"Oh - Baek - Hyun." I stuttered. Heck, I'm nervous you know.

"Come here, Hanny. Go eat. And also you Baekhyun." My mother said.

I sit down beside my mom and I am across Baekhyun. Aish! Problem again.

Awwwwwkward.

"Ahhh - so, you know that it was me." I said shyly.

"Yeah." He said.

~

Living room.

"Uhmmm... Eom-meo-ni!" Baekhyun said. Wait -- Eom-meo-ni? Aish! My mom again!

And he added,

"Can I bring Hanny in the park?"

In the Park??

I think I'd wish that once.

- End of Chapter -