He Wants His Alpha 1/2

A/b/o au
Omega: Tord
Alpha:Tom

I fucking love A/b/o so there's a chance there'll be lots of that

⚠Contain sexual scenes⚠️

No One's POV

It was one of those typical days. The red clad Norwegian and blue clad Brit was once again barking insult at each other, How did this all started? well if you knew these two long enough then it's pretty fucking obvious.

They fight all the time.

Every chance Tord got to annoy the blue Alpha he would take it without hesitation just to have Tom tower over him, (like the situation right now) while he was squished up against the lightly orange wall, His pale soft hands up against the alpha chest, looking up at Tom feeling his heartbeat faster from excitement and fear of the taller male while having the most innocent look.

"Don't fucking start with the look, Take your fucking eyes off me too"

A low growl grumbled out Tom's throat while he glared down at the smaller male making Tord instantly snap his bright yet electric green widen eyes down to look a the red old carpet beneath him slightly shaking from Tom careless use of his alpha tone.

"What are you shaking for?", Tom asked as he raised a eyebrow slightly judging the other male as he stepped closer to the shaking omega before planting his hands besides Tord's hips onto the smooth wallpaper. Tom waited for a moment not getting an answer from Tord but notice how the Norwegian had turned light red in the cheeks while he slightly display his unmark neck to the alpha showing off submission. Tom held a confused expression since Tord would aways fight back especially to an alpha until it clicked in his brain like a pieces of missing puzzle finally found or a up coming train crashing into a old brick wall.

"Ohhh this is going to be fun~" Tom thought.

The alpha smirked while he ghost his hand right above Tord's hips before planting it down holding a firm grip on the curves.

"TOM!" The omega squeezed out his face red hot as he felt Tom's other hand slowly lifting up his baggy red hoodie.

"TO-TOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING STO- ahhhh~" Tord let out a pleasurable sigh feeling the Alpha rub his sides. Tom gave a smirk as he went slower teasing the Norwegian hearing quite whines.

"Tom please stop....", the omega whispered out holding in his pleasurable noises as he bit hard on his index finger showing his small canines. It wasn't that Tord didn't want it but oh god he really did, he was just to embarrass to admit. Tom kept on teasing Tord seeing how the omega closed his eyes tight, still biting on his fingers after a minute Tord gave up as he let out pants and quite moans, holding his hands tightly balled up together against his chest while letting Tom tease the sensitive soft skin of his.

"Welp that's enough for now", Tom announced with a teasing smirk as he took his hands away from Tord watching the red hoodie full down covering the omega once exposed skin.

Tord just slumped against the wall, knees weak, his eyes half lidded while his breathing shaky watching the alpha walk away. The short male wanted to call back the blue alpha so he could finish him off but didn't dare.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!!" Tord said to himself finally collect himself together as all the pleasure flowed away. The omega growled to himself for letting a alpha especially Tom dominate him like that.

"Fuck alphas, Only thinking about themselves aways wanting to get into pants of a omega in heat and what do they do next?!" Tord muttered out as he stomped his way to his room down the hall.