Prologue

Prologue

Walks down the lane, she could see herself grow older and wiser in those paths she had once followed. Those same lanes and those vastly open skies of the city which gave her a life when life had failed her. Times when she had been alone, those deserted lanes had been her place of solace. Her little piece of heaven. 

She ran away to sit there for hours, thinking of life. Those rainy days, and sitting under the shed in the summers of one lone shop. Crossing roads, and helping others, she understood life.

Cycling down the lanes in the drizzle, taking out the pets out on a walk and jumping around in summers, talking to his Grandparents about the country he was actually native to, but knew nothing about, the lanes taught him the way of life which was different from where he had lived most of his life. The lanes were full of happy vacation times that he had spent in the house of his grandparents. From those vacations in teenage to then becoming the anchor to the place. 

The lane was not just a lane. The city was not just the city. The pavements there had stories to tell. It was Southern Avenue. The place, where everything took place.

************************************

Hello everyone! It's nice to have some people back and again, gaining some new in the way! (I hope)

Before I start this story, let me tell you the story behind the story. 

I had written this in 2014-15. Had been a 15-year old writing a fanfiction back then. But this story became a lot more than a fanfiction, and so much closer to me by the time I ended it. The first draft, raw, had been read by quite some people as the fanfiction version. 

But I always wanted this story to have its own identity. Now, as an 18-year old, I edited it somewhat, and here I am. I don't know how people will take this story as. If it's too much of this, or too much of that. All I know, I love it and all I hope is that you guys love it too. 

Expect two updates a week, depending on the response. Don't worry, since the story is already written I won't leave midway xD Leave comments. Your reviews are what encourages! 

Happy Summers! xP  (or whatever season it is there, right now)

Love, 
Dee. 

1 July'19.