←21→

It was one beautiful afternoon. The palace illuminated with the rays of the sunlight. The gardens blooming and colorful. The river bright and blue. The horizon crystal clear. So perfect and serene.

Every person in the kingdom wore a beautiful smile. The thoughts of the yet to be born baby and royal weddings.

The semtresses were buzy, the cobblers and bakers too into working that they never noticed the smile playing on their faces.

Eleanor and Tiephyt galloped around villagers exploring and giving semtresses new orders.

They never complained for they loved them, the princes and most importantly the kind King And Queen.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun often went on a visit to the villagers. Looking how they were and what they did for a living. If they were ill or not. And helped them with plenty of money.

Baekhyun showered limitless love to everyone. Since he knew not how to stop spreadimg love. An simple gorgeous being that Chanyeol loved with all his heart.

He would spend hours just staring at the boy. Until Baekhyun found out and would kiss him on his lips. Chanyeol blushed always he did.

Days moved on as Baekhyun's baby bump grew. Making him slightly plump and chubby. He was sitting at the royal dinner table one bright munching away a piece of beef in pure bliss. His eyes sparkling and his pink lips playing a permernant smile.

"Hey highness.." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyuns cheek.

"Hii honey.. This is just amazing." The dragon smiled making his lips like a duck. Chanyeol chuckled and kissed those eager lips.

Baekhyun was as beautiful as always. His beauty increasing as every passing day.

He looked extremely cute with his gown and adorable little baby bump. He finished eating and got up stretching.

"Chanyeol. When will the baby come?" Baekhyun pouted settling himself on Chanyeols lap.
He hugged the tallers waist tightly as they sat on the royal living room couch.

"Hmmm exactly in two months time. Aish its you should be counting. Little dragon." The handsome king tickled the smaller.

"Ahhhhaaahaha. Stop it Yeollie." Baekhyun giggled."Ummm husband. How many kids do you want?" The smaller kissed his neck.

"Well my dear wife. I would love to see the palace hallways filled with the soft clattering of shoes and voices calling me papa. I wouldnt mind having 12 of those adorable little beings you bring in. Those tiny dragons. I would love to see them breath fire like their mama." Chanyeol confessed.

"Like the 12 dancing princesses?"
Baekhyun blushed and smiled. "Let it be 12 princesses as you desire. I hope its a girl." The smaller giggled.

"No 13. I want a son first and then lets have beautiful 12 dancing princess okay?" The taller voiced out earning a nod from his wife.

And after two months a handsome baby boy was born. And King Chanyeol prounced him a Ornbarads future.

The lad had his fathers features. Elven ears of course and almond golden brown eyes and silvery dark hair. And plump lips. Porcelain skin like his mother. Baekhyun carried him gently his delicate arms. Crying tears of. The young and proud parents were over joyed.

The child was born with Baekhyuns similar tattoo. It glowed and a similar amulet was made specialy for him. But it had only one dragon. A red dragon and king. The furture promise of Ornbarad. Chanyeol was the most proudest person ever.

The bells for the royal wedding rang as the white doors of the catherdral opened revealing  Chanyeol as he guided Tiephyt down the aisle. He was her gardian and brother-in-law so it was his duty. He lead her to Sehun at the alter.

Afterwards he guided Eleanor down the aisle to Kai who stood nervesly at the alter making the priestess giggled shaking her head.

After that he left to his stand beside his Queen and son. Baekhyun wearing a white gown.

Tiephyts dress was a white net halter. With tiny pink,purple and white flowers. Her red her neatly braided her and there. Her crown proudly glided acrosses her forehead. Her face that was as identical as the Queen was even given an identical make up as the Queen. Her green eyes glistening in the sunlight.

Eleanor wore a peach dress that had floral embroidy in the front. And the net was was at the front and long at the back. Her crown shined across her bright skin. Her ebony locks were braided too.

The oaths and vows were said and the rings exchanged. They kissed and walked down to the former king and queen. They hugged and went to the King and Queen.

Baek hee gave Baekhyun a bone crushing hug. And he hugged her back. "I love you so much my baby sister." Baekhyun cried.

"I love you more hyung." She said giggling. Baekhyun hugged Eleanor as Chanyeol nodded at his brother. He was carrying his little baby boy.

On that special day the little prince was named As Prince Park BaekYeol of Ornbarad.

The little forest spirit had decorated the palace gardens as the two princesses carried a very strong bond with it.

The night closed in slowly as the day came to an end. It was just the palace inhabitens that were remaining.

As Chanyeols mother carried Baekyeol the others dancing under the pouring rain.

As the music played the couples danced under dim orange lights. Sehun glancing at Kai time to time seeing wether he looked at Baekhee.

The palace grounds of Ornbarad witnessing the beautiful moment.

============================

Hey their guys I am sorry to say next will be the last. So this boring story is coming an end. Thank you for who ever stayed by my side along this journey.

It was fun updating for you. I felt hyped and I kept jumping and smiling like an idiot.

Thank you for the comments and votes. They mean the world to me. It made me want to write more.

So what do you think. This chapter was boring right?