<3

We get back to my room.  I look at Gray and he begins to undress me with his eyes. He wants me as much as I want him.
We sit on the bed, and I climb over onto his lap. My legs straddled either side of his.
I kiss him intently. My tongue enters his mouth and brushes to the roof of his mouth. Whilst still kissing, I move my hands down his waist, and start undoing his belt. He moves his hips towards as I do it. Signalling that he wants me already. I rip the belt off and put it to one side. I know I'll be needing it later. With me clinging on, Grayson takes his trousers and underwear off.
I get onto my knees, and take his large carrot into my hands. I rub my hand up and down a few times, teasing him of what's to come. I place my hand around us errection, and slowly begin to toss him. I build up momentum and Grayson stars to get frustrated. He grabs my pony tale, and begins to pull my head towards his penis. I look up at him, and our eyes meet. I wink at him, and put my mouth around him.  With my hands I rub and rub on his balls. Massaging slowly, with the occasional grip. My tongue begins to lick his penis up and down, I then rub my tongue heavily on his bell. Licking it like my favourite lolly. The taste of him is amazing. He grips my hair tighter, and I decide it's time to go for the kill. I suck and suck, but with every movement I pull his penis further into my mouth, until it's hitting and sliding down my throat. I begin to choke, and Gray pulls my hair tighter. I carry on gagging, but the struggle makes it hotter.

Grayson is about to explode, so I pull away, and pull my dress off. He stands up and pushes me onto the bed. I'm laid flat on my back, and Gray takes his shirt off. Revealing his perfectly toned body. He then looks at me, and tells me I shouldn't of teased him that bad. He grabs the edges of my pants and rips them off me.
His hands rub up my legs slowly. When he gets to the top of my thigh, he pulls them apart. He grips onto my thighs tightly, and pushes me to open with his tongue. He begins to slowly lick my clit with the tip of his tongue, he uses his teeth and grazes them on my lady parts.He then hits intensely with his tongue, and begins to suck my entrance like never before. Biting licking and sucking me, he then inserts two fingers straight in. Thrusting harder and harder, until I scream 'Stop'. I explode. I'm wetter then ever before. Gray decides that he's thirsty as fuck. And licks up and around me.
I remove my bra. Grayson looks directly at my erect nipples, and I decide, I want him to pay them attention. His hands grab my boobs and he begins to tug. I put my hands around his, pushing mine hard so he grips tighter. I'm sure his hands will leave a mark. A mark that proves they really are his. His mouth goes onto my nipples. He begins to lick. I feel every taste bud of his like sandpaper on them. It's my turn to pull hair. I pull his. I run my hands through and push him closer to my chest. Grayson clamps his teeth tightly around my nipple and begins to suck. He sucks and sucks. I pull my hips closer to his. Until his penis brushes past my vagina.
Grayson grabs my thighs and I push up. I sit up and grab the belt. I take control of him and push him onto the bed. I grab his wrists, and tie them to the bed post using the belt. He is powerless.
Again, I straddle him, I grab his large carrot and begin to pleasure myself with it. Rubbing it up and down my clitoris, and teasing my enterance with it it. Gray  moans.
I lay on him, and kiss him. We make out. He struggles trying to pull his hands to freedom. I kiss him on the forehead lightly. I take control of his penis, and slowly push it into my vagina. As the tip hits the highest point of me, his knees bend.
I sit up, so we're in cowboy position. I slowly begin to grind. I push and pull myself hard but slowly. Grayson demands his hands be untied. So I do.
With his new freedom, he sits up too. He pulls my hips, pushing them hard and fast on him. He makes me bounce and bounce. He picks me up, and slams me up against the wall. My legs are wrapped around his hips but my back is firmly against the wall. We kiss and kiss, and then Gray slams himself hard into me. I'm weak. I have no control of my body. I  scream his name. I scream and scream and he still thrusts hard and fast. After a few minutes Grayson screams my name. Louder then ever. We both have let lose and our bodily fluids are all over eachother. He carries me to the bed. We kiss, and lay still. / THATS STORY ONE. GRAY FIC 😍