✎. . Two

C'mon, Jiminie, what's the big surprise?

Taehyung faked a pout, but did as told. Closing his eyes, he could felt Jimin's small hands grabbing his hands, before a heavy item weighted on his delicate palms.

You can open your eyes now, Tae~ Happy Birthday!

Jimin said, seconds before Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and gasped in awe at the sight of the best gift he could ever asked. Beaming with happiness, he engulfed Jimin into a tight hug, not forgetting to put the gift down first.

Jiminie!! You're the best! This is why I love you so much, shortie~

The mentioned male simply let out a sigh and pat Taehyung's back gently. Pulling away after a few more minutes, Taehyung's happiness still haven't fade. He brought the gift to his chest, hugging it as if it's a treasure.

He just got Bigbang's albums. Not one, but five.

Taehyung had never been happier. Gifting Jimin with a small kiss on the cheek, he rushed back to his room and locked the door. Jimin was a bit flustered. The normal Taehyung rarely did that. It was quite a culture shock to Jimin.

Deciding to watch any new dramas, Jimin sat on the sofa, turning on the TV. As he was lost in the drama, the front door opened, revealing a sleepy Yoongi. Upon noticing how lost in wonderland Jimin were, an idea came to Yoongi's mind.

Yoongi closed the door very carefully, not wanting to make any loud sound. Tiptoing toward Jimin, he then smirked before inching his face closer to Jimin's ears.

Jimin-ah~ I've come to take your so-

Without having the chance to finish his sentence, a smack on the head was gifted to him by Jimin.

❝ Yah, hyung, you think I didn't notice you? With that bright hair of yours.. ❞

Jimin huffed, before switching his attention back to the drama. Yoongi pouted quietly before walking to his room, which was on the first floor.

Lying on his bed, he closed his eyes, finally getting some peace of mind and a comfortable rest.

Or so he thought.

Bang Bang Bang! Ppangya ppangya ppangya! Bang Bang Bang!

Bigbang's Bang Bang Bang echoed from the ceiling, the sound coming from Taehyung's room. Apparently, Taehyung put the music in full volume and was jamming to it with fierce passion.

The sleepy male groaned in annoyance and covered his ears with a pillow. Had it not been Taehyung, he would have kill anyone who did the same thing instantly.

But Taehyung is different.

Yoongi didn't know why, but he just don't want to snap at Taehyung. Perhaps it was because Taehyung has been his friend ever since childhood.

Forcing himself to drift off to sleep, he finally succeed. Jimin just wore headphones and listened to any loud music, loud enough for him to not hear Taehyung's insanely loud music.

It was at that point Jimin regretted giving the albums as a gift.

That was half of the daily life of the Gucci Trio.