TBN 62:I love you and Good byes

OMG!last chapter before epilogue kyaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!

***

October 7,20**

8 am

[Tyrone Lee Kitagawa Point Of View]

now here I am staring at her while she's sleeping peacefully...My angel now it's finally over,napangiti nalamang ako nang dahan dahan syang magmulat ng mga mata but then she suddenly cried when she sae me I was really surprised so just hugged her really tight a hug that making her feel that I won't ever let her go...

"Nothing to worry about my princess it's all over..."

ngiting sabi ko but she responded me a bitter smile?

"Oh she's finally awake....happy birthday alexandra!"

bati ng lahat ng mga kaibigan namin na nakitulog narin sa kwartong to at kagigising lang din geez well of course except the guardians they're actually in their own kingdom fixing everything with their fellow guardians who came back to their true selves the dark guardians before well I'm really happy though -.-

"a lot happened and it's all over and that's all because of you were glad you chose the right path and we cold live our worlds in peace again no more barriers"

emerald said to her happily but she keeps silent hmm...I wonder why?

"Is there any problem alexandra?Aren't you happy?"

I said to her with a worried tone,then she just heaved a deep heavy sigh then stand up.

"It's not yet over...."

seryosong sabi nya na nagpatahimik saamin.

"w-what do you mean?"

jenica asked.

"I'm happy for our worlds finally gained peace but sorry to say that I still have to do something really important....before it's too late"

she said making us all nervous.

"B-but before that I want to spend this whole day with you...I wanna be really happy on my birthday that's my wish...my last wish"

she said with a serious emotional.

"b-but what do you mean earlier---"