Beginning And Anniversary

Jungkook pov:

*Bts's bedroom 2014*

Ughhh I'm so bored there's nothing to do here. I wish Jiminie hyung was here. I can't believe I just said that gosh I like him so much but I've gotta stop I can't like him like this, it's wrong.

"Yahhhh uri Jungkookie nomu kyopta" said jimin just when I was thinking of him. Weird huh?

"Hyung I told i don't like you calling like that" I said trying to look annoyed but I was too happy that he was here.

"I know you like it Jungkookie. So what's up, whaddya doing?"

"Nothing I was actually just thinking" of you actually.

"Ummm of me right" he said with a grin on his face.

"N-No why would I be thinking of you" I said nervously feeling my cheeks warm.

"That nervousness just proves it you know?. But I wanted to talk to you about something important"

"What is it?" Now I was really nervous, what was so important? I hope it isn't anything bad.

"Jungkook" he sighed "You know I like you right?"

"Of course hyung you always have, you're like my brother"

"Jungkook but it's not like that, I don't like you as a brother I like you as a man"

I felt hot and the only thing I could manage to say was "O-Okay" gosh that was the dumbest answer I could give him.

"Okay?" He said doubtetly "Is that all you have to say, just okay?

I could feel he was disappointed and I had to say something quick tell him I liked him too.

"Hyung I-I like you too" I said relived but nervous at the same time

"Haha you are adorable Jungkook"

"I am not!" I said pouting.

"Yes you are, and so... if you like me and I like you, what are we?" He said with a finger to his chin.

"People who like each other I guess?"

"You're too innocent" he said with a smile "But I would like to ask you if you would like to be my boyfriend?"

"Your wha-at?"

"My boyfriend silly"

Oh my chocolate abs I can't believe he just asked me that, like of course I want to be your boyfriend hyung.

"Yes" I said smiling.

*3 Years later in Bts's house*

Jungkook Pov:

It's been 3 years since then and we were on our way to celebrate our anniversary. I was so excited for this and I honestly was kind of nervous.

"Jiminie hyung, you ready"

"Almost give me a sec"

I waited for what felt like an eternity until he said:

"Finished"

He walked towards me and I couldn't believe what I was seeing he looked stunning, just beautiful.

"Wow"

"You like it"

"Like it? I love it, you look so hot"

"Thanks" he said blushing

"So... let's go"

"Ok"

We got out of the house and into the car. We were going to a very fancy restaurant here in Seoul and after I planned a surprise for him ;).