Jealousy Pt. 2

"You know guys I'm still here" jimin said a little annoyed but it honestly was so cute seeing him jealous.

"Jimin I think taehyungs out of it so I guess this our time" i said smiling "do you want to top or bottom?"

"I-I want to top you" he said nervously

"Okay then, but jimin why are you so nervous?" I asked I was honestly curious.

"Its been a long time since ive topped you kookie the only time you let me where when you were young" awww he was honestly just too cute I remember the old days when he topped me when I was too young to know how to have sex he basically teached me but with time the roles were reversed

"Okay then Jiminie you can top me all you want today" as I said this he smiled cutely.

Since we were already naked I just layed on the bed my face facing his and legs spread open for him to enter me. He got some lube on his fingers and started fingering me. Since it has been a long time since I've had anal it hurt a bit maybe even bleed but there was also a tinge of pleasure. After he thought he'd dine enough he put lube on his member and started to enter me. It honestly hurt so much but I endured it since Jimin wanted it so much.

"Fuck...Jungkook you really are tight" hearing him curse turned me on so much.

"Ahh y-yeah b-but you like i-it right-t?"

"Of course kookie you feel so good" and when he said that I felt my cheeks hot and knew I was blushing.

We spent a few minutes like that until I felt him releasing himself inside of me and his hot liquids felt so good that I released again myself.

"Kook I love you and in so sorry I made you do this with the i know you don't like it"

"Its okay chim I love you so much more and now that I'm with you like this I honestly don't care about him"

"Guy's you know I'm still here right?"

"Just get the fuck out already tae" I said annoyed.

"Fine fine I'll let you two love birds enjoy yourselves bye" taehyung said exiting the bedroom.

We stayed like that until we fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------
Jimin Pov:

When I woke up I saw jungkook next to me playing with his phone.

"Hi chim you slept well?" He said smiling that bunny smile that I loved.

"Yeah kookie"

"You wanna shower together babe?"

"Y-yeah" I blushed I knew he meant shower sex but I chose to ignore it.

He turned the shower on in hot since we both liked hot shower and it was kind of cold because of the weather. I got in first taking the sope in my hands. Jungkook then got in and faced his back to me gesturing me to put sope for me.

"Oh we're really showering" I said disappointed.

"What? Were you thinking we were doing something else?" he said turning our faces just inches apart.

"N-no" I felt so embarrassed, was I really the only one with dirty thoughts?

"Awww don't be embarrassed chim I was thinking the same thing I just didn't think you were in the mood to it" he said stroking my cheek with his thumb. And then our lips touched and in a matter of seconds it turned into a steamy session of kissing. He lowered his hands down to reach my butt and picked me up while still kissing me. I was against the cold wall and it sent shivers to my spine. My arms were around his neck pushing him towards me more because I just couldn't get enough of him. I felt his hands reaching out for his member and I went stiff I knew what was coming and with our "playtime" with taehyung yesterday I was feeling a bit sore so I didn't know if i could handle anymore but nonetheless I wanted it. In a swift movement he took his member and shoved inside of me. At first it obviously hurt but as always I got used to it and started feeling good. He started going faster and I felt as if I would die of pleasure and a few seconds after all I could hear were heavy breathing and moans. I tried to calm myself down since we lived with our members but I just couldn't. In a matter of seconds I felt jungkook pulling out releasing himself all over my stomach and chest. After that I myself did too. He pulled me down resting his head on the crook of my neck hearing as my heavy breaths took over my body.

"If I had known showers were going to be this fun I'd have them all the time" He said a little breathless.

"Haha me t-too kook" I said intertwining our fingers and kissing him passionately once again.

--------------------------------------------

Sweeties sorry if this was a short chapter I really tried my best. Hope you enjoyed though. Love you all.♡