HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

Happy Halloween!!!!🎃 I hope you all have a great one! And I hope you all enjoy this very special Halloween BillDip! But don't fret the real story will continue on YAAY! So just hang on to anything because this is gonna be a bumpy ride!
________________________

3rd Person

"Bill what are you doing!? I don't want to wear that! Its embarrassing!!" Dipper yelled. Bill only cocked his head to the side a little and asked. "But why? it'll look so cute on you it's not embarrassing at all." He sounded innocent.

Dipper only glared at the man in font of him. Bill stared back grinning like an idiot. Dipper sighed in defeat and put on the costume (like in the picture above).

'I guess it's not so bad as I made it seem...' Dipper thought to himself.

"Told ya Pinetree!" Bill said loudly in his ear. He winced and put his hand on the demons face gently then smiled at him. Bill smiled back. Then the boy pushed Bill so hard that he fell onto the floor. Bill grunted as he hit the ground and only looked up at Dipper. 

Dipper looked backed down at him smiling in victory. Bill stood up slowly while never breaking eye contact with the boy. Once he was fully up he kept staring at him for a few more seconds before speaking.

"They say that hero's never die (I had too), but watch me destroy you~" Bill said as he came much closer. Before Bill had the chance to do anything else to his Pinetree, Mabel came downstairs dressed in her costume. Both Mabel and Dipper always matching in someway for Halloween. She was wearing her Zelda dress she bought at a store along with Dipper's Link costume he's wearing.

He was embarrassed to even wear the costume but Bill always got him to do things he never likes. Mabel runs down the stairs and tackles Dipper in a hug. She laughs happily while Dipper groans in pain.

"DipDip you look amazing!" She giggles then gets back up and helps up her brother as well. "Heh. I guess so, thanks Mabel." He says sheepishly. "Awww come on bro bro! It's Halloween! Our favorite holiday! Be more exited!"

Dipper rolls his eyes playfully at his twin and put on the most energetic smile he's ever done in his life and yelled. "IT'S HALLOWEEN! THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!" Mabel laughs and Bill smirks.

"There's the spirit bro bro!" Mabel says happily.

"Yeah, I didn't expect you being so loud like that Pinetree nice job." Bill says.

"Thank guys."

"But now I have a new goal now, I have to make you scream louder than that." Bill says as he winks at Dipper. Dipper blushes madly and Mabel pretends to throw up.

"Ewwww gross get a room you two." Mabel pretends to throw up again.

"Y-you shouldn't be the one to talk M-Mabel." Dipper said as he was still blushing. "You never say that when you're with Will." Mabel eyes widen as she blushed too.

"Yeah Shooting Star, Pinetree and I never say anything about you and Will. Don't act like we don't know." Bill smirks at Mabel.

"S-shush anyways l-let's just go already. Will is probably waiting for me." Mabel said and walked out the door. Bill and Dipper stifled a laugh and followed Mabel out the door.