Chapter 7 - You can't be serious

Annabelle's POV

After a few minutes of struggling to get free I finally spoken up.

"Ok listen please untie me and take off the blindfold."

"Ugh would you just shut up already!"

"Ok that's it I tried to be nice but you just keep acting like a Fucking asshole who doesn't know the first thing about being a gentleman!"

"Ooh she's a feisty I like her Chris she's not like the others. Fine we'll untie you."

Then I could finally see the light when they took off the blindfold and untied my hands my wrists had red marks and I could feel the burning sensation. I looked around and saw all of them staring at me. Each one of the Morons had a smirk on their face. oh how I wish I could slap the smirk off of each of their faces.

"Wow Chris she's really pretty she'll make an awesome Mate."

"Derek you're supposed to call him alpha." 

He said slapping Derek on his head.

"Ow Aiden what the hell dude."

"Shut up Guys she'll find out about our pack!" The last part he said in a whisper.

"Wait what are you Assholes talking about?!" I asked suspiciously.They all just looked at each other.

"Wait a second,Mate, Alpha and Pack.... You guys are werewolves!" I said and started laughing but instead I was the only one laughing.

"You guys can't be serious? This isn't one of those stupid kidnappings because you guys are werewolves and im one of you guys mate and all that melodramatic Bullshit right!"

"why are you Assholes silent. Please tell me that's not true!"

"Well Annabelle that is and im surprised you know so much. How do you know so much!"

"Well Chris Asshole Kingsley I know so much because I read books."

"Well Annabelle I dunno your middle name Adams I'm impressed!"

"So what positions are you guys?"

"What do you mean Babe?"

"I mean like Alpha, Beta, Third in charge and fourth in charge? Oh and don't call me Babe again."

"Oh well its me, Jay, Aiden and Derek and why mustn't I call you Babe?"

"Oh that's really cool and don't call me that or else."

"Or else what babe?"

He said with a smirk then I decided to show what will happen so I grabbed the water that Derek was drinking and threw it on Chris. Everyone burst out in laughter.

"What the hell Ann."

"I told you not to call me Babe again."

I said with a smirk on my face.

"Well played."