I do? (6)

Jessika's POV.

What. The. Hell. Is. He. Doing. Here?!

"C'mon. Don't look so scared! I know you missed me." He hissed in my ear. "G-go away!" I try to sound forceful but it don't work as well as I had hoped. "Oh no sweetie, you're coming with me." He chuckles evilly. "N-no I'm n-not!" I try to pull my arm back, but he has a strong grip. And now that I think about it, it really fucking hurts!

I want to call Harry but we are in the middle of a store! That would be weird! Harry's gunna scream at me once he finds out and sees that I didn't call for him. That is if I make it out alive... Ok, now I'm being to dramatic. He's probably going to try to get in my pants then leave me in a dark ally.

Well that sounds worse now that I think about it! Shit, how do I leave? Do I scream? No that'll cause a sene and he'll run.

"Come on sweetie, we have to get going!" He's making us sound like we are together... "I'm not going anywhere with you!" I say strongly giving him a glare. "I came all the way from London to see you. When I say let's go, I mean let's go." He hisses venomously. "No." I stand my ground. "Let's go now before I cause a sene right here." He threatens. "Leave me alone!" It sounds like more of a beg then a demand.

"No." He lets out a chuckle. "Let me go now, or I'll scream." I threaten. It's the only way to get out at this point. "Nice try." He chuckles again then starts to pull me away.

"HELP!" I scream. "HELP ME!" I cry and dig my feet into the ground. "Shut up." He hisses. "Harry!" I whisper-yell. I can't seem to make my voice get any louder. "What the- fuck no!" Harry walks over to the entrance that Jake is pulling me to. "Let. Her. Go." Harry speaks through his teeth. "And you are?" Jake laughs in his face.

"I'm her fiancé." He grits his teeth even more. "Really? You're with him?" He looks at me with an amused face. "Problem?" I sass. His grip tightens even more, fuck this hurts! "No, it's just he doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would get married." He laughs. "Shut the fuck up!" Harry's yells.

I didn't notice we have moved out the door and now we are standing outside the store. "He fucks every girl he sees! Goes out and gets high every night, party's every weekend." He continues. "Don't listen to him." Harry demands. "I bet he cheats on you every chance he gets!" He laughs. "Stop!" I beg tugging my arm out of his grip and running into Harry's arms.

He hugs me tightly and glares at Jake while I bury my head into his neck. "How did you find her?" Harry spats. "I have my ways. Know some people." Jake shrugs. I hold my head up a little but Harry doesn't let me look. He pulls my head back down and brings me closer to him. "Well stay away from us. Especially Jessika. I fucking mean it, next time I see you, you better watch your self." Harry threatens.

Before Jake can reply we are walking back to the car at a quick pace. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Harry takes my head between his hands and looks I to my eyes once we reach the car. "A-a little." I stutter. "Where? I swear to fucking god I'll kill that bastard!" Harry sighs while I pull up my wrist for him to examine.

It's bruised pretty badly already, his finger prints are outlined on my pale skin. "Fuck. Jess I'm so sorry, bebe! He'll never touch you again, I promise." He pulls up my arm to his lips and kisses the bruises softly. "Thank you." I whisper. "Shh. You're ok now." He whispers, noticing the tears on my cheeks. He pulls me into his chest and slowly rocks us back and forth, back and forth.

"I love you. Don't listen to a word he said about me. It's all lies." He assures me. I knew he used to be a player, but like I said, he's changed for me.

I think...

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VOTING ON THE LAST CHAPTER LIKE ILY!!<33

2 votes and 1 comment for the next chapter;) #what? Yup!;)

-Sophie Payne💕