The Start of Things

My crazy life story began the day I was born. (well duh..) September 1, 2000; 9:31 pm i was born in Denver, Colorado. Now i live in Fresno; right smack in the middle of Cali.  Named Blair Honey Smith, but i have people call me Raven i feel like it fits me better. Further on as I tell my story you will understand I am the way I am. 

Living in a life where no one cares for is not as bad as it sounds. There are positives as well as the negativI'm bored so I'm going to go find a club I need to get drink. I make sure to grab my wallet with my fake IDes. Being alone in your heart with a million people around you 24/7; with only yourself to count on. Sounds loan-some, but its easier then getting hurt over and over again. 

I live in a one bedroom apartment, with 5 other people and 3 dogs. Lets just say is very crowed all the time. Im currently 17, and im finishing up high school. I am on independent study, with 2 friends. 

I'm bored so I'm going to go find a party to go to I need to get drink. I make sure to grab my wallet with my money and house keys. I know that im under age by a lot, but if you know the right people like i do then finding a party where i can drink is easy.

I found a party on instagram that started an hour ago. I get ready and leave.

 I start to walk in the big house when I feel a hand grab my shoulder

 I start to walk in the big house when I feel a hand grab my shoulder.My first instinct is to punch so I go to punch and I realized it is just some girl with beach blond hair.

"Can I help you with something?" I said

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!" She screamed in my face

"Well that's new" i mumbled "im not sure what your talking about?" i said trying to keep calm.

"YOU STUPID THOT!!!! YOUR FUCKING MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" She screamed,and slurred. it was obvice she was drunk, but that does not mean you can take our shit out on me.

"Well first of all" i said walking closer her "You ever talk to me like that again i will break your nose. Second im not fucking your boytoy. Third you call me a thot again and i will break more then your nose. Do you understand" i said lousing my temper.

 "So your telling me that your not fucking my boyfriend? YOU STUPID LINING THOT!!!!"

" Well, apparently you didn't understand" i said in her face smiling. By now the music stopped and almost everyone is staring. Just great. 

"FUCKYOU STUPID THO-" I interrupted her by punching her in the face. Then i grabbed her by the hair and smashed her face in my knee. Then i grabbed her by the right arm and twisted her arm around to her back and held it till i heared a pop. Then she screamed right as im being pulled off of her. 

I spin around to see who has the balls to touch me right now.

 Then i see a very good looking guy with his hands around my waist

 Then i see a very good looking guy with his hands around my waist. Things are definitely getting better. 

"Why are you touching me?" i said

"Because your about to kill my girlfriend." He said smirking.

"So your the dude im fucking, thanks for leaving me hanging buddy." i say as i lightly punch his arm. Damn hes ripped, i think im drulling. NOT!

"Yea.. sorry bout that i was talking to my friends and said 'i would love to fuck her' when i seen you walking up and she heard me." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Aww arent you sweet, way to make a girl feel special." i say sarcastically while rolling my eyes 

Commit and vote... i want all honesty