3 - "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not"

Zeus slowly brought his scarlet red luxury car to a stop. It was a custom painted car, so seeing a color like that on the streets were rare. White Locus watched from the passenger seat behind her signature Cartier frames as a crowd began to form on the block. The engine cut off as the doors, the roof, the hood and the trunk all opened up, going into the air. Jaws dropped and instantly cellphones were out to record. It looked like a prop off of an action Hollywood movie.

White Locus frowned, the car might have been a $1.8 million dollar foreign vehicle; but it was one of the ugliest things ever made. "You really need to stop driving this thing."

"Yeah aight." Zeus said tossing the keys to his Pagani Huayra to a soldier who followed them as protection, sitting on top the hood of a black Sedan that was parked behind his car.

The two made it across the street, walking toward the brownstone family house. Zeus opened the gate for her as they walked up the short pathway and up the stairs.

"Guess what." Locus said as Zeus fished in his pocket for the key.

Even though this home was purchased by her parents as a small little place for any of the family members to come to when they were down here in Brooklyn; the home hadn't been used in years, so White Locus and Lotus began to use it as one of the storage units for the organization's drugs. It had only been recently turned back into a home when it was given to Cilia and Allele. Zeus was the one who use to handle this spot so he still had a pair of keys to it.

"What." He said as he finally pulled out a gold key, twisting it in the lock.

"Pranav decided to see things our way. He said he'll lay off them and take my offer of a hundred million dollar check and protection for eight years."

"Yeah?" Zeus said, amused. He knew the only reason he fell back was because he couldn't handle heat with them. He may have ran his own organization; but he was nowhere as thorough or gritty if it really came down to it.

The first door creaked open and Zeus pushed it open, watching White Locus walk inside. He closed the door behind him, central air blasting them as soon as they walked inside. The hallway was extra long, leading to another door straight ahead. When the house was built, it was made that way so whoever was inside the house would have enough time to see on the cameras who was approaching the door. However, the cameras weren't working, so they knew they couldn't be seen.

"What about progress on the other one? Was she located yet?"