gang of rejection

I wake up It's a normal day for me, Get up, Brush teeth, And then off  to HELL where I'll be hit, kicked, spat on and only if I'm lucky get home without the popular kid atacking me. This is my typical day. I'm Dakota I'm a Jr. in high school I have light brown hair and blue eyes i've been told they look like the ocean. I have Ford escort zx2 in my mind the best car I can afford. I'm the main target for the Pops or popular kids. So today is no different I drive to my friends house to pick him up. Ryan is my best friend he has dark brown hair that tangled and long and he has green eyes. We drive to school he telling me that he reiceived the motor for the delorean we are building in his garage it is almost finished it (we'll put the engine in after school) we get to school and there it is the group of Pops. They are already here so i guess no avoiding them for the morning and then another game of rejection as school let out i went to my car to see the tires had been slashed. 

"Come on Ryan let's start walking" I said glumly 

"should i get the knifes" Ryan asked

" Better to be safer than sorry" I said and i was right, unfortanately luckly no one had seen the car. The knifes they had a black handle and a 3 inch silver blade. we started walking the mile walk to his place he tells me a girl that he likes said yes to go out with him. when we'd get there like every other friday I'd spend the and order a pizza and worked on the car.

 we are almost there when we see them 5 or 6 of them they are coming at us.

 "what you doin dakota." asks Adrian he is a quarterback for our school. I look into his steel-blue eyes and say the first thing that came to my mind.

 " Go to Hell, Adrian." then it happens he pulls out a m9 pistol and has it to my head

"What did you say."  he asked slyly 

"Leave him alone" a high-pitched voice said from behind Ryan and me and i turn around to be fixated on the most beutiful brown eyes i had ever seen and i knew right awy it was Christine she had deep brown hair and brown eyes and a smile that could melt Hell.

"Awww we were having a little fun right guys" he says to his bunch of goons that are behind him he all nod like a bunch of dumbasses.

"let's go Ryan" I say

"Fine them dickheads aren't worth our time anyways" Ryan says as we walk to his house