fight

Well it's the weekend so we went to the part store. It's not the smartest idea to leave the house and go that close to Adrian's place a big Green and Purple (the school colors) it's two story Columbian style house. We probably should've tooken the block around it but we needed new tires on my car. Right when we thought we were in the green zone it happened they burst out of the garage in a challenger And then we heard it the bang of a gun. They had a gun!

"holy shit let's get the fuck out of here." Ryan said

"No duh." I yelled ove the gun shots

we ran as fast as we  could we went through tons of backyard but they were still right behind us. We ran and ran we finally got to the part store where our friend James worked. 

"is James working today" I asked frantically. I knew James would help. James was a guy with a light tan and dirty blond hair and his eyes were a rich golden brown. He was a well respected person in and out of school.

        " What's going on." he says as he comes out the back room when he heard the gun shots. He pushed us behind the counter as bullets were shot above us into the wall. 

"Here take these" he said as he handed each of us a 5 pound rag with something in it that was the size of a... a... gun.

I opened it and I was right a silver glock was in the rag.

"You want us to shoot at them." I screamed at him.

"No you giant dipwad, it's to scare them off. Now shoot at their car and shut the fuck up." James said

"Yes sir." I said and I shot and then it was silent besides the screech of tires on the pavement.