Chapter one-The Mystery Girl

"Come on come on almost there" I whispered to myself, I have been staring at the clock in class for over 30 minutes now and school should almost be over.

Tick tock Tick tock

Just a few more seconds and school will be over, Ring Ring the bell rang and that was my cue to get out of this hell hole. I hurriedly packed my bag and rushed through the classroom doors, I heard chattering here and there but I just ignored them and kept going for the doors to head home. It would have went smoothly if I didn't have to run into anyone, but my luck ran out when I heard the piercing high pitched voice rang through all the noise in the hall there goes my chance of not bumping into anyone.

"JAE DELTA" my annoying best friend Leona shouted at me "you walked passed me in the hall, you need to quit day  dreaming" she said to me , I sighed and shook my head at her.

"DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME" she yelled, I sighed pulling my hoodie over my head and putting in my earphones "Lee I have no time for your shouting today" I replied "what did you say you little...." She was cut off by Jacob.

"You two are always at it and you both claim to be Best friends" he said looking a bit amused with Leona and I's bickering as usual.

Leona and I both shouted at him "SHUT UP YOU JERK". Jacob and Leona burst out into laughter as I shook my head and walked away.

"Hey" Jacob and Leona called out to me, "What" I replied getting a bit annoyed, "What's the plan for the weekend?" they asked, before I could reply we heard shouting coming from outside.

"What did you say you b!tch!!" Vanessa the queen bee of the school shouted, " I just simply said you and your barbies are trying to look like models and all the plastic surgery you've been doing isn't working for you" another voice replied. Jacob and Leona made a dash for outside, and I slowly followed behind making our way through the huge crowd that had built up from the excitement.  We made it through and was finally able to see what was happening, Vanessa is arguing with a short girl who seems to be Five feet and five inches tall had curly black hair and beautiful brown eyes.

Everyone is in shock she's going head to head with the so call queen bee of the school. Vanessa is quite irritating and I would have been able to deal with her myself, but if it wasn't for Jacob and Leona stopping me she would be in her place, probably the laughing stock of the whole school, but they always stop me from doing anything. Well at least they seem amused with all this, sigh this is gonna be a pain, all i can do is sit back and watch.

Mystery Girl P.O.V

Why? Why always me? Why do I always have to bump into the
b!tches. I haven't officially started school yet and I'm already arguing with some stuck up b!tch who thinks she's pretty, popular and has power over everyone in the school. Sigh why does drama always seem to find me? Why can't I have a drama free life for once?.

"Do you know who I am and what I am capable of doing?" the now furious Barbie shouted at me, " No I don't know who you are or what your capable of but I don't care and I don't want to know because you aren't that important " I replied with a bit of anger and annoyance present in my voice, the crowd even gasped with shock at my reply.

She looked at me even more furious than before and said "why you little bit...." I cut her off and said " Oh and do you know what you can do for me right now is turn around and walk away because I am tired of seeing your ugly face", the crowd gasped again and I heard a few chuckles coming from out there.

She was really pissed now, so to finish off this little convo i said "Your not worth my time" and with that I left.

Jae's P.O.V

That girl really knows how to put someone in their place, I looked down listening to my music and nodding my head in approval, then I sighed "This is going to be an interesting year" I said out loud, Jacob and Leona replied in unison "yup it sure is".

I sighed and shook my head, Jacob said "Well what are we waiting for? The excitement is over, let's head go have some fun, it's Friday after all", Lee replied "Yeah let's go party!!" , I sighed and said "idiots".

We made our way to Jacobs car and I couldn't help but to think about what had just taken place. Who was that girl and where did she come from?, Is she new or was she just passing through?. My curiosity was perked and started to get the best of me when I was pulled out of my trance by the road of Jacobs car engine. I narrowed my eyes at him and he gave a nervous laugh before pulling out of the schools parking lot, well that's one way to end a Friday evening.

Hey guys this is the first chapter for The One for me and I hope you guys enjoyed it if I do please like/vote for my book follow me to get updated and comment which part was your favourite. Updates will take a while but I'll ensure you wonderful people have something to read until next time xoxo