Chap 2

Jimin's POV

I saw a girl, maybe 2 years younger than me, in my classroom.

I really thought she's so familiar...

I looked at her, many times... probably 6 times already -,-

What? Her face is so FAMILIAR.

I was about to remember it when she looked at my direction.

I saw her reaction, she's shocked as hell!

Wae? Am I that cute? *smirk*

I looked away because I saw the professor looking at her...

This is not good...

I was about to warn her but the professor immediately shouted her full name.

Kim Yewon...

The professor give the chalk to her signaling for her to answer the problem written in the black board... it the hardest question... I mean, not for me, it's easy *smirk*

...

She write like no tomorrow. After about 3 minutes and 27 seconds, she's done!

"Fvck." My seatmate, Zayn said

"Don't judge a book by its cover." I said

I'm trying to analyze her formula... shezz, she has a different technique... I just can't get it. It too complicated.

Let's just say, she's so genius. I'm getting scared already for the midterms...

She's so cool... darn, so savage!

She smirked at the teacher...

The principal came from nowhere that made me trills but I'm more scared at Umji... not the real scared... I'm just scared to be beaten up...

Ghad, the principal said that she's the smartest kid she'd ever saw in her life. Good... I'm going to die.

I've always been the best. Always

The bell rang and for the last time, I looked at her...

So familiar hmmm...

>flashback>

"You're engaged with someone!?" I shouted at my twin.. (A/n:
In the story, Jimin have a twin, Jee Hyo)

"I don't want to agree at first... Plus, I have Jasmine by my side. I don't want to lose Jasmine... she's way too important for me" Jee Hyo said

"But the girl... she-" he cutted me

"I don't care! And, I heard, they did this so that the war against the two company, our company and their company, will finally stop."

"But Jee Hyo! That's rude! She may also hate the wedding! Can you please stop blaming her!?" I shouted... *sigh* I can feel the tension between me and my brother.

"Sorry bro, but look... she's not even my type" Jee Hyo said

"Aish! You're a playboy... of course you like sexy girls, slim ones and FUCK GIRLS" I teased him. Sorry bruh, but you're type is so... *no comment*

"Tsk... look at this" my brother said while giving me a photo.

I looked at the photo...