It's Not You, It's Me [1.0]

After Meeting One Another
1.0 - Tired of Talking

"We need to show them." Laura says, her face hardening as she stares at the wall covered in Polaroids of her and her now ex boyfriend.

"Show them what?" Sabrina asks, helpless as she clings onto the brunette girl, tear stained face hidden against Laura's sleeved arm.

Laura smirks, "What they're missing out on."

Sabrina tilts her head up, confusion clear across her features. Laura grabs ahold of the blondes hand before she pulls her out of the apartment and makes her get in the passenger seat of the car.

The two girls head to the mall, wallets full of cash. It helps that they're seemingly richer than the average person. As both girls walk into the mall, excitement on Sabrina's face and determination on Laura's, they dive into each store with an objective.

"We're gonna look so hot." Laura nods her head as the words leave her mouth, holding the leather jacket up to her frame with a satisfied grin playing at her lips.

Sabrina picks out clothes, but Laura instantly rejects them, saying they're too her and that she won't make him jealous if she keeps wearing her current clothing style. Sabrina looks down at her feet, but Laura smirks as she spots a slimming black spaghetti strapped dress behind the frowning girl.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Laura whispers and Sabrina's head pops up to look at her friend. Laura points at the dress and Sabrina turns, observing the delicate design.

"Whoa," she breathes out and Laura nods in approval. "So this style?"

"Fuck yeah." Laura says casually, arms crossed. Sabrina smiles, nodding her head.

"I'm okay with this." She says and Laura smiles too.

"Then let me choose your clothes, alright?"

"Alright," Sabrina steps aside after taking the dress and laying it over her arm.

Laura instantly starts digging around for clothes that would perfectly suit Sabrina. She successful as she comes out with bags upon bags of clothes just for her blonde friend.

"Thank you," Sabrina says and Laura nods.

"It's fine." She replies. "Now for makeup."

"More shopping?" Sabrina whines.

"Hell yes," Laura laughs. "Now let's go."